Chapter ~ 11

Quinn

Its been a week and I was determined to get Ethan out of my head even if it was just for a few hours. I needed it. I needed some relief from this constant ache in my chest.

"Honey, where you going. Oh my! What are you wearing? That shirt should have been thrown out years ago!" I tried to hide the role of my eyes as I kissed her forehead on the way out.

"Don't worry ma, I don't intend to wear it all night" I chuckled and her eyes went wide in outrage.

"Bye!" I called out, cutting off whatever she was about to say.

-

I parked my car down a side road after driving around the block a couple times, deciding whether I was actually going to go through with this or not. Eventually though at some point, I must have thought 'fuck it.' So here I was walking down the sidewalk, towards the closest gay bar I knew of.

It was about midnight by now, so it was almost pitch black out, - it would have been if it wasn't for the street lights and passing traffic. I was cold too – not surprisingly seeing as I was only in a T-Shirt and there was a sheet of frost covering quite possibly everything. I hadn't arrived at the main street yet which I was heading for, but already I felt uncomfortable. Across the road I saw a large white industrial van and sitting inside was a group of guys all dressed in black, and as I gave them a cautious side-glance all three of them stopped talking and stared me down. At this, I quickly dropped my gaze and stepped on it.

My eyes widened slightly as I noticed all the guys. I'd never been to this town before because before now I just wasn't ready for it, but for some reason now I felt like I could go. If Ethan gets to fuck who he wants without a second thought then so can I. I thought to myself as I walked down the street. I could hear the music blaring across the road, as I did what any other gay dude would do on his first outing to the only gay club in town – I kept my head down and followed the crowd.

It took me a while to get around the fact that there were actually so many gay people here in my state. I knew I should have realized before -I mean obviously, I wasn't the only gay person in the world, but sometimes it damn well felt like it. Being at school with according to my – I'll admit pretty shit gaydar, there were no gay guys - not even my own mate apparently. I shook thoughts of Ethan from my head as I stood in the small queue to get into the bar.

Once I got to the doors the bouncer looked at me questioningly as his eyes darted between me to my fake I.D. He pulled me forward by my shirt and stared into my eyes then bent his head to whisper in my ear.

"You're cute, so I'll let you in but I gotta say next time use a better I.D kid" He almost growled, and I shivered in his hold. He was tall with huge muscles- the un-slightly kind you can only find on serious weightlifters. His hair was shaved close to his head, and he had a tattoo running up the side of his neck. Not my type at all. He chuckled as he loosened his hold on my shirt so I could pass.

The blaring music which had hit my ears from down the street was intense as I pushed my way through the crowd of semi-naked men all grinding against each other. I felt a little uneasy so I couldn't find it in me to just start dancing with them, so I made my way to the bar and ordered a drink.

There was a couple of guys to my right who were making out against the counter, and to my left where a group of guys just chatting – well shouting over the music – their eyes roaming across the club at all the dancers.

"First time?" I jumped slightly as someone brushed against my back and came to sit on a stool beside me.

I looked at him, from the limited amount of light flashing across the club, the first thing I noticed was his weird colored eyes. They looked grey but with the flashing lights they looked almost turquoise, he had dark hair but his tips looked brighter. He wore a blue vest top, and from what I could see as I un-consciously checked him out was that he had a good body, with broad shoulders and...

I snapped out of it when I heard him chuckle.

"In fact don't answer that" he laughed and pushed the drink I'd ordered towards me. "I'm Max by the way" He grinned, and tapped his bottle to mine.

"Quinn"

I don't know how long we sat there drinking. He was a nice guy, he'd successfully distracted me from my otherwise wandering thoughts. We were also sharing rounds so as I pulled my bottle back to my lips I wasn't sure how many I'd had. 

"Let me show you how to dance newbie" He smiled and I found myself checking him out again. Meh, he's not really my type, but that smile...I gulped down the rest of my drink and placed it back on the counter as he did the same. I watched him walk towards the dance floor, and so I hesitantly followed after him. I stumbled, my feet and legs felt slightly tingly and they wobbled as I made my way down a couple of steps. The guy – Max must have noticed because he wrapped his hand around my upper arm to steady me, before proceeding to drag me to the middle of the floor.

I felt my body bounce off others as the room began to spin. I brought my hand to my eyes and rubbed them profusely, as I tried to clear my head. Opening my eyes I blinked as everything slowed down, the guys around me were dancing in slow motion and I just bounced between them as my feet continued to fail to hold me up. I couldn't be this drunk already! Could I? I felt arms wrap around my waist and I unconsciously leaned into him as I tried to keep myself from falling. This wasn't right, I felt sick. I was only vaguely conscious of the fact another man was grinding against my front while the guy who had his arms around my waist was grinding on me from behind. Everything was moving. Nothing was still. I tried to focus on the person in front of me. He was so close –too close, but I couldn't push him away. An image of Ethan flashed across my eyes, and it made me feel worse, I was so angry at him! My arms found themselves across the guy's shoulders in front of me and even though I felt like utter shit, and the drunkest I've ever felt in my life. I wanted to forget. I wanted to forget about my mate for just one night – and that's what I still planned to do. I didn't realize I had shut my eyes until I opened them, as soon as I did I felt a hundred times worse. I gripped onto the neck of the guy in front of me as my body was washed with a wave of nausea.

"There you're doing well, how are you feeling?" I heard someone whisper in my ear, and I realized it was Max.

"I...." I don't feel well – I wanted to say. "I...I... Do....n't ... fee" I didn't make sense even to myself. Why couldn't I say anything?!I was about to try again when the guy in front of me ran his hands down my chest and then pulled off my shirt. I closed my eyes again as the world continued to spin, I felt so hot, I was sweating but I could feel my teeth clashing together as I shivered. The guy in front of me had his hands running up my chest to my nipples, I shivered. I wanted to push him away. It felt weird to have someone touch me. I didn't want this. I tried to push against him but it was like my mind was no longer connected to my body and my heart began to race in sheer fear as the guy behind me, lowered his roaming hands to my jeans.

A weird sound entered my head, and it took me what seemed like years to realize it came from me, a whimper.

"Don't be scared Quinny, this is what happens in gay clubs." The guy – Max whispered in my ear with a chuckle as his hand went down the front of my jeans. That was enough, with all the might I could muster I staggered away from the two men, but they were the ones holding me up. Without them, I wobbled and swayed forward and almost in slow motion, fell face first into the dance floor before everything went black.

-

Duh, duh, duh

Please comment your thoughts bellow! 

I would love to hear them 

xxRandomxThoughtsxx