Fiesty, Flirty and Feminine

After speaking to Nisma, Naeem was relaxed, but he didn't know how to approach his parents regarding this matter,so he went to his dadi.
He knocked the room and entered.
"Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu dadi jaan, how are you doin? Are you busy? Can we talk? I want to talk somthing really important with you."
"Walekumussalaam warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu meri jaan, slow down, one question at a time please, meri umar ka lihaz karo beta."
"Sorry daadu."
"Ab bolo, kya hua?"
So Naeem told her about how he was thinking about the rukhsati and Nisma in detail.
After listening to him, his dadi fell silent for a few moments, then she spoke, "mashAllah I'm so proud of you meri jaan, you have become so mature and understanding, I will speak to your parents, the first thing in the morning, don't worry we can get the rukhsati done soon. I can see the changes Nisma has brought out in your personality, she isn't even home yet and this is the change I see, I just can't wait to see the changes in you when she lives here."
Naeem turned lil pink at her compliments.
"Oho, mera bachcha sharma raha hai.."
"Daadu please na choden.."
After speaking to daadu for some more time, he told her to rest and came to his room.
He was a messy person before, but he was changing himself for his own betterment. He messaged Nisma to check if she was available, but when she didn't reply, he thought hmmm... Will speak to her in college tomorrow....or may be I will pick her up.. Then he messaged her that he was going to pick her up tomorrow.

The next day

Naeem went to Nisma's house and picked her up.

(Nisma's OOTD)

(Nisma's OOTD)

After she sat in the car she greeted him, he replied and gave her one pink rose.

She was pleasantly surprised. After that he drove her to the college. On the way he took her to a sunflower field mid distance to the college.

 On the way he took her to a sunflower field mid distance to the college

She was enthralled. Then he pulled out a picnic basket and gave her some sandwiches, fresh fruits and juice.

 Then he pulled out a picnic basket and gave her some sandwiches, fresh fruits and juice

After having breakfast, they resumed their journey towards college.
They reached college earlier than their usual time and after she left, he waited for a few more minutes then he left the car. While he was entering his department for the month, he was caught by some of his colleagues.
One of them by the name Rakesh said,"Oho... What is this Naeem, you never allow us to sit in the front seat or even get yoir car to college, and today we see Nisma coming out of YOUR car, chakkar kya hai??"
Ya Allah these guys have destroyed reputation of so many people, please save Nism and me from them.
As soon as he said the prayer, his mobile rang, it was Najmuddin uncle, he recieved the call, "Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu uncle,yes uncle, we have reached, hmm... Okay uncle, okay.. Sure uncle...,Allah hafiz uncle."
Alhamdulillah
"Yeah so, Rakesh it was Nisma's dad asking whether we reached college, you see there was some problem with her car and as her dad and my papa are friends, her dad asked me to pick and drop, that's the reason she was with me, and we weren't alone, we had her brother with us."
"Really where is her brother then?"

Just then someone placed a hand on his shoulder and said,"Well that would be me."
Rakesh was petrified after looking at the man in front of him, the man stood tall at 6'4", well built and blazing stare.
The rest of the people just scattered away.
Naeem said,"jazakAllah Naseer bhai, you saved me today."
"No problem, baba told me that you picked up 'sma, and asked me to check whether there was any problem here, I had some unfinished business also...."
"Can I help you with ur unfinished business....., coz ur unfinished business is posted with me in my department."
Naseer turned a little red, "How do you know, who told you?"
"Oh.. C'mon Naseer bhai everyone with eyes could see the way you were looking at her in Nizam's wedding."
Then Naseer and Naeem helped each other with their talk and careful planning so that Sidra could get some alone time with Naseer bhai.
After getting that settled, Naeem went on with his duty.
Naeem went to canteen for lunch, he was surprised to see his friends and 'sma's friends on the same table, so were Naseer bhai and Sidra, but Sidra looked angry and was looking outside the window, while Naseer bhai was stealing some glances at her. There was only one seat empty and that was beside Sidra, he hesitantly took the chair and moved it little far from her and sat down, after greeting everyone, he turned towards Sidra, "so Sidra how was ur case?"
She snapped out of her trance and looked at him,"hmmm.. It was good and everything was going good until some idiot thought it would be okay to distract me, and get a detention from Dr.Sampath,just imagine ya, how hard I had been working and this happens."
"Woah.. Woah... Chill tiger, it isn't like he doesn't know, but samps is samps, he is like that with everyone, he gave me detention many times, but I didn't even bother to go, so just chill,okay."
"Don't you tell me to chill." She yelled at him, everyone around the table watched her.
Naeem said,"woah Naseer bhai, you have got a fiesty one,take care, all the best."
Everone resumed their conversations.
After sometime, Sidra whispered to Naeem, "listen I want to talk to you about something important, move a little bit closer."
"What is it? Why me?"
"Because I can't ask 'sma, she can biased, and I know you, you will give me honest opinion and I'm like a younger sister to u, which u never had, so.."
"Sure, what is it?"
"I'm afraid to take the leap, I dunno what to do,I'm confused"
"Do Istekhara."
"I did, it was good, but I have me doubts."
"When you do Istekhara, it's like you are asking Allah swt for guidance,and if you got ur answer, that means Allah swt wants what's best for you, if ur confused that means you don't trust Allah swt's judgement and shaytaan is misguiding you, take the leap, if you get across, it will be beautiful, you wouldn't know unless you take the leap, and if he fails you, let me know, before Omar I will be the one to bash him"
She thought for a lite while and nodded her head,"but don't tell about it to anyone, not even Nisma,okay??"
"Sure sis"

After college Nisma was very eager to know the progress between Naseer bhai and Sidra, Naeem had texted her earlier about "The Situation".
After college they were car pooling with Naseer Bhai and Sidra.
Naeem was driving and asked Nisma to sit in the front, and Naseer bhai at back.
Sidra had to sit with Naseer bhai, althrough the way Naseer bhai was subtly flirting with Sidra. Naeem put this song.

It describes their feelings properly.

-------------------------------------------
Assalamualaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu
Here's another update, sorry I said the updates would be regular, but there was Ramadan, so it wasn't possible.
Anyways enjoy and do let me know if u like this chapter.
3 more chapters and then is the Epilogue.

Take care
Be safe
Tamzeen.