Wounded

( Harrison POV )

Ugh my head hurts so much and it's bleeding i can see it on my hand as i touch the back of my head, my eyes are a little blurry.

I can't move my leg, shit i think its broken,
Oh no it's definitely broken and i dislocated my shoulder, seriously how hard did i hit the ground.

I see some guy run my way he asks me if I'm ok, i think i can't hear well  " are you hurt " he says as i nod and blink a few times " Im ok " i say maybe screaming a little i can't hear myself very well, is see the medic check for any injuries.

" we're gonna take you with us, hang on ill be back " he says getting up and running away.

I feel dizzy now and cold. I'm still laying on the floor just looking at the sky my vision is getting better that's good, i suddenly see 3 faces look at me " don't worry " one of them says as they carefully drag me, it hurts so much but there's nothing i can do.

There all talking but i can't make out what there saying as they take of my shirt, one puts a needle in my arm " you're gonna feel sleepy for a while " he says close to me ear, all i can see are heads moving around and the ceiling.

----------------------------------

I wake up in a sort of bed im in a tent and there are lots of other guys around me, i wanna try and sit up but my head is killing me.

A doctor walks up to me but i can't hear what he says all i see are his lips moving " what " i say as he comes closer to me but i still can't hear " excuse me but i can't hear you " i say again. I see him ask for something as another guy hands him a paper and a pen.

" how are you feeling ? " Is whats written on the paper

" deaf that's how i feel " i say

" you have had a pretty hard blow to the head you're hearing should come back " i read

" ok " i say nodding

" you have a broken leg and broken ribs your shoulder is gonna feel better, be careful on the head we had to sow it back don't rest on it " i read as i touch the back of my head and look down at all the bandages covering me.

I see them leave me, I'm in pretty bad shape well not like the guy near me his face is burned completely.

I see a guy walk in to the tent and he almost runs to me " Ron ! " i scream but i can't hear what he's saying.

He keeps on talking and talking " i...i can't hear you " i say as he rolls his eyes he gets up and goes to talk to the doctor, this deafness thing is really starting to get on my nerves, but ron is back with a pen and paper

" i was looking for you then i heard you were here, the doctor says you're fine, thank god " i read fast

" that's great kid " i say as he smiles

The doctor comes back and talks to Ron i can't even read lip this really is annoying my hearing better come back soon or ill go nuts.

" doctor says you can get out of here today and they'll send you back to London, ill miss you my friend "  i read as i look back at Ron who had a huge smile on his face

" im leaving " i ask him

" yeah you are we can't use you anymore you're rotten " i read as i see him start to laugh

" Im leaving this hellhole " i say really loud i can almost hear it , man I'm happy, but I'm gonna mis the guys that's for sure, 5 months and now I'm leaving.

I sigh and smile

" give me your address so i can visit you some day " i read, i take the pen and write it down

" thank you " i can read on his lips

" see ya Ron " i say as i read that he has to leave now

--------------------------------

I'm being shipped back home luxurious style via plane, well well that's a change appart from my hearing still being gone and my leg still being broken and my damn ribbs, i roll my eyes as I'm being pushed around by a really nice lady she's old but really sweet.

" goodbye and have a nice trip " i can read on her lips as she kisses my cheek.

Its been a week so yeah i can read lip just a little but enough to understand simple words.

" hello sir " i read on the women's lips that's helping me into the plane im not alone there are a few more guys i look in the best shape well no this other guy looks in better shape then me.

........

Isn't carrie gonna get the surprise of her life 😁