Rough night

" why is mommy not opening her eyes " martin repeated, Harrison just stared at him for a while.

Clearing the lump he had in his throat Harrison walked over to Martin and took his hands in his, " where is Henry "

" i dont know " Martin answered his eyes falling.

" is he hurt "

" daddy told him not to cry no more but Henry was scared and so was i, and then daddy took him away " martin explained slowly.

" did you see where he took him "

" no,...... Harrison why is my mommy not waking up " martin asked looking at Harrison.

" i don't know buddy, but i need to find Henry "

Martin nodded and watched Harrison walk away, the little boy moved closer to his father and just watched him.

Harrison was making his way upstairs and found his mother just laying on the floor, she had been shot right in the chest, his heart broke at the sight, mostly for Martin.  But now he had to find Henry, he looked around in each room of the first floor.

" HENRY " he shouted but no answer came, he ran back downstairs looking for Martin. He found him still standing next to his father.

" do you have any idea where he might be " Harrison asked

" he might be where I'm always punished when i cry " martin said taking Harrison's hand and leading him to the basement door. " maybe here " martin questioned looking at Harrison.

Harrison quickly opened the door,seeing Henry's little body at the end of the stairs Harrison quickly ran down the stairs and kneeled down. " henry, henry " he said picking his son up

" dad " henry whispered as Harrison started crying from joy that his son was awake and talking.

" I'm gonna get you out of here " he whispered getting up the stairs slowly

" my arm hurt and my leg " henry cried unable to move his arm and leg. When Harrison and Henry both got out of the basement Martin wasn't there anymore.

" daddy it really hurts " henry cried even harder, Harrison put him down for a second near the entrance door and looked at his arm. " OUCH " henry screamed, Harrison could see that his arm was broken.

" I'm gonna get you to the car " harrison said as they heard martin run towards them.

" daddy is gone " martin said right when Harrison was hit in the head.

" DADDY ! " henry screamed.

Harrison rolled over and grabbed the metal bar as Martin's father went for another hit. Both men started fighting again as martin crawled towards Henry and help him get up.

" we should get out of here " martin whispered taking Henry's good arm and putting it over his shoulder.

" i don't know if i can walk " henry cried trying to add precious on both legs.

Both boys walked slowly out of the house, ones they reached the car Henry dropped to the floor but kept crying as the pain in his arm got even worse.

" i go back to the house and i will call the police " martin whispered running back to the house. After having called from the phone in the kitchen martin watched Harrison being thrown almost on the other side of the house and stopped for a second, seeing the gun lie on the floor he looked back at his father then back to the gun.

Harrison was still on the floor when he heard the gunshots go off, who had shot who he had no idea and slowly got up, seeing Martin with the gun still in his hands, he couldn't believe it.