Prologue

The enchanted Krestochian city, ruled by the emperor named Henry Nicolov known for his cruel, heartless, fearsome persona. His means and measures were unlike any other king, rather dangerous and quite queer.

Dark secrets resided in him and no body was quite aware of those but people feared him like a beast. Nevertheless, the Devil himself had blessed him with charm and charisma. He was what so called the walking undead nightmarish daydream. Women fell at his feet to catch just one look of him not caring how dangerous he could be.

He was fierce and couldn't be changed which was actually just a myth but what happens when he finds his mate?

Named Rose Collins, a free spirited beauty and a book & freedom lover who is forced to marry him and is locked down in his golden cage to live with him and let him love her against her will.

********

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

THIS BOOK IS ENTIRELY A WORK OF FICTION, BASED ON THE AUTHOR'S IMAGINATION AND IDEAS. ANY RESEMBLANCE TO CHARACTERS OR EVENTS IS PURE COINCIDENCE.

This book is means no harm to a person, dead or alive. It is purely fictional and doesn't promote anything to hurt a person's sentiments.

If you cannot handle emotional romance, action, thriller in this book then you are free to leave. Just no spreading hatred or rude comments.

Copying, scanning, uploading this work namely, 'The Forced Marriage With The Vampire King' on any other social site or spreading or distributing the chapters is ILLEGAL AND PUNISHABLE BY LAW.

Because if I get to know... *Sharpens knife* *Grins*...

&

*First 4 chapters are quick and unedited*

Don't forget to drop your precious votes and comments if you like this book.

Yours truly,
endcore

****

©All rights Reserved.