Chapter 1

I tap my foot while waiting in the long dreadful line in star bucks.

"This is like unbelievable" I hear though my phone the pushed to my ear.

I answer a short " hmmm... Elly hang on. I'm getting coffee."

I smile at the cute man behind the counter who looks at me waiting for me to order.

" umm. I would make a vanilla mocha. Iced please. Oh and a side of you." I wink at him. He turns red and looks away. He quickly yells the order to another worker. He then grabs a pen and rights down his number. While he does that I take a money out of my wallet and set it on the counter. He hands me my drink and his number. I smile.

"Keep the change Hun" I wink once again and walk out.

"Ello?" I look down at my phone and laugh as I put it up to my ear.

"Sorry! I totally forgot. Anyways what were you saying?"

" i was saying that our boss wants you to do that singing thing that you used to do. When you were famous." She says slowly.

" el. You and me both know that's not going to happen that was my old life. God el..." I mutter waking around the corner of the street to my work.

" okay sorry! I know it's just your good at it. So you know why not?!..." She pesters me again.

"El!" I yell. Not paying attention to where I was going. I hit something hard. Making me drop my drink all over my work outfit. I glare at the man. But he keeps his head down. I bend down and pick up my phone.

" god damn it!! El let me call you back some bastard made me spill my drink all of me!" I yell into the phone. I shove it into my pocket and look at the man before me. Who I now just noticed was holding the one and only Perri Edwards hand.

She looks at me for a moment and the take napkins out if her purse and hands them to me and smiles as I take them, you know those nice smile that You just want to slap off of her. Yeah we'll me too.

" what the hell? All you do is hand me some napkins and smile?... Why doesn't your boy toy say something? Like sorry or just something! Instead he just stands there like a fucken idiot!" I say.

" excuse me? You bitch! It's not like we said hey legs run into that chic and make her mad!" She says in a mocking tone while the man pulls down his hood. I look at him quickly getting ready to say something back when I stop and stare.

" oh look she's a fan! Now what are you going to do? God people like you just irritate me!" She yells.

I don't even pay attention. I'm too busy pushing all of the old memories away.

"Zayn?...." I whisper

"Dakota.... What are you doing here?... I looked for you everywhere....You aunt said you moved far away and she hadn't heard from you since..." He pauses and doesn't finish what he was going to say.

" got damn it. I wanted to get a way from that life for a reason Zayn. And you just weren't apart of this life." I say.

" what becoming... This?" He says motioning to my clothing.

"Is the life you wanted? You look like a fucken stripper. For god sakes show some dignify and cover your self up." He spats at me. Clearly angry.

" for you fucken information I am a stripper. So get over it." I yell and walk away from them both. Just standing there with their mouths hanging open.... .i walk into the club and go to the bar and order a drink. I take the 3 shots and drown them down, letting the burning feeling run down my throat. It's the feeling that I need. It Looks like I'm going to drown my self in alcohol and work tonight... I need him out of my head.

~~~~~~~~~~

First chapter done! Yay! So tell me what you think! Hope you liked!

XoXo (: