Chapter 2

I let my body slide down the pole while I swing my hips around so people near can slip money in my pair of booty shorts. I slide slowly back up. I turn and open my legs but snap them shut once again just to tease the guys all around me. I smile and walk off the stage to go to the back room.

"Elly!" I slur. Smiling at the girl

"Kota? What the fuck? You really need to stop doing this. This is your life! "

I stop and glare at her

"don't what the fuck me! Your right this is my life. I don't need you to yell and try to control it!" I yell. Slowly sobering up. I start slipping the money out of my pants and sticking it in my purse but quickly I start back up again. " you know the last people that tried to help me and control me. I left them. I left them all behind and never looked back. And I will do this here. Stay out of it. My shift is done. I'm going home." I throw on my long coat and walk away. Leaving her staring after me.

I start my way down the dark side walk. Looking around just waiting for something to jump out at me. I see a shadow move out of the corner of my eye. I quicken my pace. Wanting to get to my flat quickly. When I think he's gone I slow down. But that when the figure steps from the dark shadows. I break into a run. Only a block left I think. I pull out my keys as I run into the flat front desk area. I go over the stair and take two at a time. I make it to the 5th floor and run down to my room. I push my keys into the lock and when I hear a click I open but shut it just as quickly. I lock two of the locks. I flip on the light and drop my keys into the little bowl on my stand next to the door. I kick my shoes off. And make my way to my room. I start to rip cloths off as I hum softly. I make my way to the shower and hop in. Doing everything I need to do before I jump back out. I wrap a towel around my small form. I walk back into my closet. I look around finally settling on a pair of shorts and a tank. I make my way back out into the living room. I flip On the t.v and go through the channels. Nothing on. Like at all. But I stop on the news. My eyes widening with what I'm seeing. That girl and Zayn. Walking through town. They then Change to a picture where it's me, In my skimpy clothing, while arguing with that girl and He is just staring at me. The next caption make my heart stop. "It looks as if the new singer may know her. What was his past like?" I may not sing often but I can. That was my dream. Our dream. When I was younger that what I wanted to be. As I think of that all of my old memories fled back. My family. Gone. All my friends. I left. The one person who I truly loved. Gone. Until now. What is he doing back?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey! Sorry! I know I haven't update in a while! But I promise I will start updating faster. Anyway leave me some comment and tell me what you think so far! Thanks! (: