Chapter 6

I snuggle my head deeper into my pillow but when I do I notice it doesn't smell like my normal smell. its always been fruity mixed with vanilla. I raise my head now fully awake. I look around and realize im in a room I have never seen before. I look around the white and purple accented room. finally finding the door across the room. but also see another door near by. I go to the closer door and pull it open. Only to find that its a bathroom. I smile and shut the door. I begin to strip down and hop in the shower. I put it on it hottest temp that will go. I look at the shampoo and see that it only has guy smelling wash. I mentally shrug my shoulders and begin to rub the shampoo into my hair. when I finish I start with the conditioner. I wash that too and then begin to apply body wash. when im done with that I step out and is greeted with cold air. I grab a towel off the rack near by. I wrap my self in it and make my way back out. I don't want to put dirty cloths back on. I wrap the towel around me and make my way out to the other door. I follow the hallway and come to the stairs. where I can hear the boys making a mess and laughing. I mentally face palm and ready my self to walk down. When I make it down the stairs. I walk to the kitchen and see all the boys and two extra girls laughing at something niall said. I cough awkwardly which brings everyone's eyes to me.

" I... i need cloths..." i say quietly.

"i got some up stairs in Niall's room that will fit you." i smile gratefully at the blonde hair girl.

"thanks." i look back around to see every one still staring at me. She walks over and takes my arm and pulls me back up the stairs to the first room. she opens the door and walks in. I look around at the messy room. The girl walks over to the walk in closet and pulls a couple things off the hanger. she hands them to. I smile at the girl and walk to the bath room door that wide open. I pull it open and put on the sports bra she gave me. I pull it on noting that its a little tight. I then put on the light blue lounge shirt. again its tight but it still fit. next I go for the light colored jeans she handed me. I pull them up. but they stop once they hit the butt. everything fits except the butt. you have got to shitting me... i say to myself. i pull them off and just walk out there in the white and purple under wear she gave me. which might i add are also tight.

i walk out. and she looks at me and laughs.

" i thought that may happen. so i also brought a pair sweat pants from one of the boys." she says smiling at me. but quickly adds " i have a really small butt and small boobs. but oh well. Niall loves them" she laughs and adds a wink. i laugh with her. i then hold out my hand.

" im Dakota" i say smiling.

"well im Alice. but you can call me ally." she walks past my hand and hugs me. i hug her back. until i hear a cough.

"Ally!! i didn't know you swing that way! i thought you loved me!" i hear niall yell but also smiling. Ally also laughs but then she puts her arm around my back.

" sorry niall. but there is something about this one... i may have to leave you." she says. i laugh and take the pants from her and put them on. he laughs but then he must realize im only now getting my pants on and his cheeks turn a pink shade.

" don't worry niall its okay. this is actually a lot of cloths for what i normally wear at work." i say. They give me a look. I then realize they don't know what I work as. I then smile "we'll I'm gonna go..." I say awkwardly.

I walk back down stairs. How much do they know about me?.....