Chapter 3

I woke up to loud knocking on my door. I pick up my phone beside me looking at the time. 8:49. Who the fuck is waking me up this earlier on my day off. I stand up. Not caring how I look. I walk over to the door and swing it open. Getting really to yell at them. But I quickly shut my mouth.

" umm. What are you doing here?" I ask.

" we'll I thought we should have a real chat. Because yelling at each other is wrong. We haven't seen each other in forever." Zayn smiles at me.

" okay... Come in I guess?" I open the door wider letting him in. Why did I just let him in? I think to my self. "Sorry bout' the mess. I have been working double shifts at work. And it doesn't really leave me much time to clean...." I laugh awkwardly.

" it's fine...." He says sitting down on the couch. This was goin no where we both kinda just looked around the room. Before I snapped

" okay. Cut to the chase. Why are you here? I know we haven't seen each other In forever but. Truly I have moved on. You have moved on. So why do we have to act like we are still best friends...?" I said quickly.

" really? I have moved on? I moved on because i had too. I'm sorry but after a year of looking I gave up. Your family gave up. Every damn person who cared about you gave up. Is that what you wanted?!" He says shouting. Taking an ugly turn into fight.

" that's why i left. I was sick of everyone I knew looking at me with pity. I needed to get out of there. I needed some thing new so no one would look at me like that. They didn't have to know my past. So yes. I did. And I'm glad." I yelled out of breath.

He looked down at the floor. Thinking of something to say next. I slowly walked over to the other couch sitting on the edge of it.

" let's start over. I can meet some of your friends you can meet some of mine.... We don't have to do that again... You don't have to pick up your life and leave." He said quietly.

" your not getting it zayn! I don't want to because everything you do reminds me of them. And I can't stand that. It hurts. So much. To know that everyone I loved is gone." I said as silent tears rolled down my face.

" I loved you. You said that you loved me too. Did you lie about that? Because you left without saying good bye to me." He said. Walking over to pick up my hands. Forcing me to stand and look him in the eyes.

" of course I loved you. I never lied about that. But your right let's start over. Let's pretend that nothing happened between us. Okay?" I said.

" what if I don't want to forget?" Zayn whispered.

" you have too. That the only way I'm gonna stay friends with you zayn. You are engaged. Your Happy. and i have moved on. I don't love you anymore." I hugged him. " let me go get dressed and we can get coffee or something." I smiled and walk to my room.

I walked over to my closet and pulled out a pair of skinny jeans. I then pulled out a long sleeve light blue Lacey sweater. I quickly pulled them on. Then tied my hair up in a messy bun. I didn't really do anything with the make up. Only a little chap stick. I grab my coat and ugg boots and walked out. I smiled at zayn looking through all of my photos on my walls. It was of all my friends I made since that time

I left.

" let's go." I walked out the door. With him closely behind me. The feeling of him with me. Brings back so many feeling I haven't felt forever. But am I really ready to let them all back in?