ELEVEN| "You monster,"

Ava

"Okay Rhys, you know the drill," I say, pointing forward as I hid behind him

"Why is it always me?" he sighs, stepping forward turning his phone flashlight on.

"Well, Because-"I cut myself of when I enter a well-lit hallway instead of dark and gloomy one.

"Someone fixed the light," Rhys states, as he lightly swings the light hanging above

Kai?

Nah, I doubt.

"Well, don't touch it,"I say, pushing Rhys forward

"Why am I still here? You can go on your own now," he complains, but continues to walk forward.

After reaching my apartment, Rhys stayed for a bit. He decided he'd make himself feel at home, as he laid on my white sofa.

"Hey Rhys, how many bedrooms do you have?" I ask, coming out of my room in my pyjamas and taking a seat on the floor in front of the sofa.

"One," he mumbled, laying my head back on the sofa, I slightly turn my head towards Rhys.

Useless

"Hey! Hey! Don't fall asleep," I scold, as I notice Rhys slowly drowsing off to sleep.

Rhys doesn't open his eyes but just mumbles back a response, "Mmmmm."

Not again!

Getting up, I mutter curses under my breath as I grab a blanket and an extra pillow for Rhys, from my room.

Throwing the blanket and pillow over Rhys's body, I decide to get ready for bed after taking
a quick shower.

.

.

.

Waking up in the morning is always a pain, after rolling around and stretching in bed, I finally decide to get up and get ready for the day.

"What's for breakfast, honey?" I ask my invisible husband, walking into the kitchen.

Before I could imitate a man's voice, someone responds coping my British accent, "A proper English breakfast, my love".

I gasp loudly and turn to the voice and see Rhys stretching as he walks into the kitchen.

Oh yeah, his here...

"You almost scared the evil witch out of me!" I exclaim, whacking Rhys over the head, "I happen to actually like her, thank you very much,"

Rhys scratches the back of his head and sticks his tongue out at me, running into the toilet

I get 2 bowls from the cabinet and set it on the table along with cereal and milk and spoons.

Munch munch munch

"Awh, so sweet of you honey," he teases, taking a seat.

"Well, not everything is for free you know," I say. Well, I myself love free stuff but, giving something for free isn't me.

"Hmmm," Rhys narrows his eyes at me, as he eats his cereal.

"When are you gonna ever stop doing that every morning?" He asks, questioning my usual morning routine