TWENTY IV| "Please help me,"

Ava

"You ready?!" Kai shouts from downstairs

"Yes!" I say, styling my hair up

Finally, after getting ready I put my white converses on, standing up I realise that the long skirt can pretty much be used tow gather all the dirt in the streets. I should've got it cut a little shorter because knowing me I'd probably trip and fall to my death.

I walk down the stairs, expecting to see Kai waiting at the bottom of the stairs but I don't.

He better not have left without me or I swear I'll run off with all his food.

"Finally," Kai sighs, walking towards me, "You said 'yes!' 20 minutes ago,"

"Well sorry, transforming myself from a basic potato to a perfect potato takes time you know," I say, showing off my done face

"Ava, you look like a beautiful and gorgeous potato," Kai says, pulling me into his arms and placing a small kiss on my forehead

Wow I just got called a potato

"Rude Kai, rude," I shake my head at him and he chuckles

Kai looked like the beautiful human he always is, he had a light khaki suit on with a light grey bow tie. Cute

.

.

We finally reach the venue and I notice paparazzi everywhere outside the gate, before reaching the gates I quickly bob my head down making sure I'm completely invisible.

"Ava, what are you doing?" Kai questions, looking completely confused

"Just tying my shoelaces," I say, my hands over my hair and face; must not mess makeup

"But-" Kai starts but stops himself and shakes his head sighing, probably decided to just not question me anymore, don't blame the dude.

We finally come to a halt and Kai gets out first while I look up slightly making sure no paparazzi in sight and luckily there are none.

Phew

I try opening the passenger's door but, to my surprise, it's locked...

What the bananas..?!

I look through the window and notice Kai walking away, he suddenly stops and his hand goes up to his face as he slowly turns around. I give him a death stares as he walks back, displaying his bright white teeth as he gave me an innocent smile.

Teeth brighter than my future

"Sorry" Kai apologies, opening my door letting me out. I ignore Kai and look around again making sure there is no sign of paparazzi. None.

"Come Ava it was just a simple mistake" Kai continues, liar.

"You did that on purpose!" I point, he so did because which sane person can just forget someone is with them.

Maybe he's not sane?

"Did not!" Kai defends, sounding like a little kid.

"What are you 3?" I say annoyed, folding my arms and stand facing Kai.

Kai shakes his head, sighing and messages his temples while I notice that little smile plastered on his face but, wipes it off as his hands come down from his temples.

"Come on" Kai speaks, and grabs a hold of my hand gently, his large hand totally engulfing my tiny one, "Don't want you to bang into a invisible pole or somehow end up in Hawaii."