Special chapter

A/N: I decieded to make this longer. KEKEKE!! THANK YOU TO THOSE THAT NEVER LEAVE!!<3

<A glimpse of Ethan and Ellie's future>

Maybel and Max had visited a few times but they had been busy ever since, Maybel went to US to pursue photography and Max had stayed behind to be a piano teacher. Though I missed them so much, few months back, Maybel had informed us that she was getting married and Ethan and I had sent her and her husband to her honeymoon- fully sponsored. She was so grateful but guilty. Max and his girlfriend were dating still and no plans on marrying. Betty had unfortunately passed away in the garden while I was heavily pregnant with Nathen and her last breath was with me because she was sleeping on my tummy. I had cried and Ethan had flew back as soon as he heard about it. As for Daphane and mom, they had moved to another kingdom and dad had stayed behind to keep in close contact with Queen Nina and I. When Nathen was born, he had visited the palace with gifts and stayed to talk to me. I was glad that I could see him often.

"Sleep tight little Nathen." I whispered to the baby in the cradle and kissed his forehead lightly. I yawned and felt arms around me. I turned and saw Ethan smiling at me. Ethan had came back a few days ago from his official duties and if I wasn't pregnant or caring for a baby, I would have follow him around. When the news broke that I was pregnant again, the citizens went into chaos in betting on whether it would be a boy or girl. Even when I went out into town to talk to a few citizens, they had offered me a place to sit and asked me not to tire myself out.

"You must be tired. Sleep my dear." Ethan guide me to our bed and I slipped under the blanket. I felt him kissed my forehead and the bed beside me dipped as Ethan climbed into it. "You're still beautiful like before." I heard him whispered and I smile before sleep conquered me. I am truly blessed to have a husband like him.

~~~~~~

"Honey, wake up. There're guest." Ethan shook me lightly and stroked my cheeks. I rubbed my eyes and yawned before sitting up. I looked at the clock and it was 8 in the morning, I slept for 3 hours only. Caring for a baby isn't as easy as I thought it would be.

"Erica's here with Tamy and Trica." Ethan said and he rubbed my swollen tummy lightly. I was expecting a second baby and it was a baby girl. So Ethan and I had Nathen and Natalie - the soon to born girl-. Trica's Erica's first born daughter and it's been long since I last saw them. I bet they were all grown up.

"Aunty Ellie and Uncle Ethan!" Tamy's voice came into our room and Ethan shh him. He was the same child I saw few years back though he grew taller and cheeky. He grin sheepishly and covered his mouth before pulling his sister, Trica in. I smiled when I saw the both of them and I imagine next time Nathen doing the same to Natalie. They were just so cute. Erica had told me that she told Tamy, he was adopted and to her surprised, Tamy took it well. Tamy had always asked Erica why he looked different and Erica had always told him that she love him as much as she love Tricia.

"Look Trica, Nathen is sleeping just like you when you're young." Tamy said softly when he reached Nathen's cradle and Trica giggled softly. Nathen was still soundly asleep despite the noise and I figured that he was a deep sleeper. Either that or he was tired from crying non-stop in the middle of the night.

"Tamy, how old are you? 8 yrs old?" Ethan teased Tamy and I giggled. Ethan always teased Tamy whenever Erica's not around because Tamy liked to say that he didn't want to grow up yet. He had said that he wanted to protect Tricia, Nathen and Natalie from harm and I was glad that Tamy was sensible.

"Brother is 9 and I'm 7." Trica said and she came over to rubbed my tummy. "Natalie's inside right, Aunt Ellie?" she asked, smiling. Looking at my swollen tummy, she kept a hand on it and rubbed lightly. She looked curious and wondered how could a baby be inside a tummy so small.

I patted her lightly on the head and replied "Yes Trica. Just like you used to be in your mum's tummy." and pinched her nose. She winced and sticked her tongue out at me. Cheeky little girl. She reminded me so much of Erica's personality and I wondered where was Erica.

"Darlings, Aunt Ellie needs her rest, come on, out you two go!" Erica stern voice came and Ethan laughed as I yawned. Having to care for a Nathen and a baby inside me was tedious but I had Ethan to help me. He had said that Nathen was enough and yet I was pregnant again, cheeky person like his sister. But I didn't mind because since the day I saw Ethan, I knew that I wanted to build a future with him. This was what we had planned since we got married and we both knew that no matter how tough the road ahead would be, we would always be there for the other half.

"But mom..." Tamy said when Erica said "No but" Erica's all grown up and managing her own kingdom together with her husband. Though she was far away from us, she would always come back to visit Queen Annie and Ethan because she love them so much. She was happy and grateful. I was happy and grateful.

"Good night Ellie"' Erica said and she closed the door. Ethan hugged me and I fell asleep in his arms like I used to.

We're one happy family.