Chapter 6: Cooking with Dean!

I smiled widely as I entered the kitchen. "This is so cool!" I exclaimed. Dean chuckled "I know, right?" He asked, all giddy. I giggled "What're we making, Deano?" I asked. Dean chuckled "We're gonna make some chicken wings!" He exclaimed, opening the fridge. He pulled out a huge bag of Chicken wings, and sat it down on the counter "How much Chicken would we need?" I asked, trying to look at what he was doing "Probably, twenty. How many would you eat, kid?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders "I've never really had chicken wings before. But, I'd probably eat 6." I exclaimed. Dean nodded and started counting on his fingers "Maybe we'll need twenty six." He chuckled. I nodded, he grabbed a knife and sliced the bag open. "Alright kid! I need you to count twenty six chicken wings, can you do that?" He asked. I smiled widely "Yeah! I can count to one hundred!" I exclaimed. Dean rolled his eyes, a small smile on his face. "Dean, how old are you?" I asked. He chuckled "You can guess!" He said and I continued to count "I'd say about twenty nine!" I exclaimed Dean smirked "Hear that Sammeh?! She thinks I'm Twenty Nine!" He shouted, I giggled "Am I right?" Dean chuckled "You're close! I'm Thirty eight!" He exclaimed. I looked at him with wide eyes "You're almost Forty!" I shouted. We could hear Sam laugh in the other room as Dean frowned "I'm not!" He exclaimed as we heard a flap of the wings "Dean, are you alright? I could feel you were hurt." Cas said, and I giggled "Dean was grumpy because he's almost forty. He's probably self-conscious of his age because he wants to be a sexy lover for you." I said and Dean was taken back, his face turned as red as a fire truck as Cas tilted his head, "Is this true, Dean?" Cas asked. Dean chuckled and rolled his eyes "That kid doesn't know what they're talking about! Where did you even learn what Sexy is?!" He said, and Cas looked a little sad, his wings flopped down like he was hurt. I went over to Dean and smacked him on the arm "Dean is Gay for Cas!" I shouted and Sam came in, smirking "I second that." He said, I smelt something burning and looked at Dean, "What's that stinky smell?" I asked and Dean's eyes widened "Sh*t! The Chicken Wings!" He shouted, opening the oven, a huge black puff came out as Dean pulled out black, shriveled up chicken wings. "How about Dean and Cas get some pizza while I give Y/n a bath." Sam said as Dean looked at Cas "We are not zapping, the last time you did that I was peeing purple!" He exclaimed, dragging Cas to his car. Sam smiled at me "Ready for a bath?" He asked and my eyes widened "Noo!!!" I shouted, running out of the kitchen. Sam chased right behind me, his arms stretched out as I continued making turns. I was told in school that if I was ever chased by a moose that you should always make sudden curves and twists so the Moose would slow down and have a chance of falling. I was then scooped up into the air laughing as Sam huffed, out of breath "Gotcha!" He exclaimed, tickling me, I laughed loudly, all the energy draining out of my body. Sam took me to the bathroom and started a bath, I looked at him, doing puppy dog eyes "Can I have some bubbles?" I asked, Sam nodded "Yeah," he said, grabbing some shampoo and using that. He started undressing me, and I covered his eyes "You can't look at me!" I shouted and Sam smiled "Why?" He asked and I paused for a moment "Because I'm a girl! And I'm gonna be naked!" I exclaimed and Sam chuckled a little "I've seen plenty of girls naked." He said then has a look of shock on his face "Ewww!" I shouted, hopping in the bath with all my clothes already off. Sam chuckled a little and used a cup to wet my hair. I looked at the bubbles and started playing with them, I then grabbed a handful and threw it at Sam, he was taken back as I laughed. He smiled as he then put the Shamditioner on my head and started scrubbing "Sammy! That hurts!" I exclaimed and Sam went softer "Sorry, (annoying nickname that siblings give)" I giggled and smiled widely. "Sammy, are Cas and Dean dating?" I asked and Sam chuckled, shaking his head "It looks like it, but they're not." He said and I nodded. "It does! I hope they talk about their feelings in the car and no awkward silence." I said and Sam chuckled "You sure know a lot of words for a seven year old." He said and I giggled "My mommy let me read a lot of books and I was allowed to go to school sometimes!" I exclaimed and Sam chuckled "I like reading books too!" He said and I giggled, he started then picked me up and started drying me off "Sammy... Is it okay if I called you, Dean, and Cas my Big Brothers?" I asked and Sam stopped drying me off. He looked at me "Of course, Y/n." He said, smiling.