Chapter 16: Nothing Like Sweet Chocolate Chip Pancakes

Sam sighed and got up out of the booth. "I'll go deal with this.." he looked at Dean "Just wait here." He said, walking towards the restrooms. Due to his legs being the size of trees, he arrived there in a matter of seconds. He saw that there was an All gender washroom in the diner. "That's a first..." He muttered and knocked on the door. "Y/n? Are you in there." He said, when there was no response, he looked back at his brother... Who was eating away at the chocolate chip pancakes. Y/n's chocolate chip pancakes.

Sam rolled his eyes at his brother and knocked again "C'mon, Y/n

Sam rolled his eyes at his brother and knocked again "C'mon, Y/n... This isn't time for playing." He said, this time when he looked back at his brother, he gave him the nod.

Dean got up and walked towards Sam, pulling out his gun from his belt, he knocked on the bathroom door. "Y/n.. Kid, open up." He scowled. When there was no answer, he almost resorted to kicking the door down when Sam pulled out a Bobby pin. "Why the hell do you have a Bobby pin?" Dean asked, mocking Sam. Sam rolled his eyes "My hair gets really bad some days and I keep this on me." He chuckled and when he heard a door click, he smirked at Dean. "You owe me one." He said and pushed the door open.

There was a creaking noise as door moved slowly. The bathroom was brown from rusted water along the walls that were once a white tile. The toilet lid was down for some reason and then Sam saw it.. the window. "Crap.." he muttered and glanced at Dean.

Dean sighed and shook his head, staying silent he went over to the window and looked through it. There were tracks in the mud below. "They couldn't have gone far." He said.. That was until he noticed it.. The little speck of blood on a glass shard. As Dean observed more, there were slight claw marks in the wood. As if from nails. "Something's got them, Sam." He said and although he didn't say it, you could see it. The guilt was ridden on his features and his posture was becoming more aggressive.

 The guilt was ridden on his features and his posture was becoming more aggressive

Sam looked at Dean "It's not your fault." He said, expecting a reply but when he looked at the spot where Dean was standing, it was empty. He then heard a sound he had known his entire life.. The sound of the Impala starting "Dammit... Dean!" He shouted and began to run out of the restaurant. He ran into the road as he watched his brother leave him in the dust. "Crap.." Sam muttered and walked back inside the restaurant.

What was he going to do now?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ooh you've been kidnapped!! Next chapter is gonna be mostly about Sammy cause the past few have been about Dean being an ass. Anywho! Hope you enjoyed this lil update!

Stay Strong, Hunters!

Peace out!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Q: Fave Spn Character?

A: