Chapter 21: The Real Bear

A silence had followed after Castiel had called out to Jack. The silence was eerie and uncomfortable, but that didn't stop Castiel. "Excuse me, sir.. Can i help you?" A young women asked Castiel. She was a few feet shorter than Castiel and was plump looking, but the thing that threw Castiel off the most was her short and vibrant pink hair. But she was cute despite her almost punkish hair, she had that very soft look and a very soft frame. Her aura wasn't something Castiel had felt or sensed before. "Yes, I'm looking for my son. Have you seen him? He looks like this." Cass had pulled out his phone, revealing a photo Sam had taken of Castiel and Jack when they had both been confused by Dean and his antics

" Cass had pulled out his phone, revealing a photo Sam had taken of Castiel and Jack when they had both been confused by Dean and his antics

The girl looked at the photo closely and then shook her head. "Uh- not that i can remember." She said "But i can help you find him." She offered, a very weary smile surfaced on her face as she looked at Castiel. "No, i do not need your help." Castiel said aggresively and shoved past the girl. She stood there, shocked by Castiel's negative response to her. "What do you mean by that?" She asked softly, cocking an eyebrow as an almost hurt expression was on her features "I happen to know Greenville pretty well and i can help you find Ja- Your kid." She stuttered, bitting her tongue when she realised the mistake she had just made. Castiel turned around swiftly as an angel blade dropped into his hand. He scowled, squinting at her as he walked briskly towards the pink haired girl. Each step he took was powerful and aggressive, he then stuck the blade up to the girl's side, softly pricking her skin. "Let's go then." He growled, the girl was too afraid to nod so she gave him an awkward pair of thumbs up. "Okie dokie." She muttered, slightly trembling out of fear. What did i just get myself into the girl thought to herself.

-------------------------------------

Y/n giggled once she finished getting dressed. They had a red and black plaid (dress, tuxedo, tuxedo + dress, etc) on. They were exstatic since today was their 8th birthday. "Jack! Do you know what today is?" They asked, exiting their room and sprinting down the long gray hallway. Jack turned around, putting a large smile on his face as he looked at Y/n "No, it seems to have slipped my mind. What is today?" He asked as Y/n hopped into his arms. He carried them around the room, making sure things were working properly. "Today is my birthday!!" They exclaimed, throwing their hands up in the air for dramatic effect. "Did you manage to find Sammy and Deany?" They asked, tilting their head as they had done so. "Oh! And Cassy too! And mister Crowl-Scowl! And Uncle Luci! And maybe even my daddy!" They listed off, the last one being more false hope than anything. Jack nodded "Maybe i'll figure out a way to find you father." He said "If you really want to invite Lucifer then we can." He had a reluctant look on his face, Jack had once met his father. And he had been decieved and betrayed by his father. Jack had never wanted to hurt anyone, but his father said it was "the only way they could be together." The person Jack had hurt.. He couldn't bare the thought of that memory. "Hey, Y/n, what do you want on your birthday cake?" He asked the child he had in his arms. "Uhh a puppy! Oh and a kitty!" The child exclaimed. "A puppy and a kitty it is." Jack responded, he looked at the man beside him, the 6'4 man who had been helping Jack take care of Y/n. "Marshal, mind texting Bear to pick up a dog and cat themed cake for Y/n?" He asked and Marshal nodded, whipping out his phone and texting Bear.

-------------------------------

Castiel heard a ringtone echo through the girl's pocket. He looked at her and frowned softly "Are you going to answer that?" He asked, in which the girl shook her head. "It's probably just Twitter." She said "I like to have a nightly tweet check instead of checking it at this very second." She explained, even though Castiel didn't understand. "What is a... Twitter?" He asked, tilting his head. The girl laughed softly "Twitter is a social media platform people use to express their opinions or ideas in under 240 words." She explained yet again "it's kind of like the facebook of the millenial generation." She simplified. "So, i've been travelling with you for the past 40 minutes and the only thing we've talked about is literally nothing." She chuckled "The name is Marie but everyone i know calls me Bear." She said introduced, Castiel frowned as he observed her. "Why would they call you Bear if your name is Marie?" He asked, scrunching his eyebrows together. "Oh, because it rhymes with my first name. I don't like to give away my name because of susperstitions." She then did an action that gravely confused Castiel and slightly made him concerned about her. She clenched her hand, tight enough that it drew blood. He noticed a drop of blood stream down from her hand but made nothing of it. "My name is Castiel." He said, taking a right out of the alleyway. They arrived at a diner. "Why are we here?" Castiel asked, looking at Bear. The girl turned and looked at Castiel "Oh, this was where i last saw your kid." She explained. "He told me this was his favourite diner so I think we may spot him here." She told Castiel, looking into his bright blue orbs with her soft hazel ones.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Q: How do y'all like Bear?

A: I like her, but if you all don't then i'll cut her out like the spn writers did with Ellen and Jo. Gruesomely and Depressingly

 Hope y'all are enjoying the book!! Much love!!

Also i really need feedback on the Bear character please and thank you