Chapter 7: Food!

Heeeeey! So, if you didn't know I published The Masked! I moved it to Saturdays  instead of Wednesdays because I have Youth Group on Wednesdays! And if I publish a little late on some Saturdays its because I'm on a rock climbing team and some Saturdays are comp days!

Also, this song literally describes me PERFECTLY! NO JOKE!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Prism's POV OMG, GUYS DATS NEEEW!~

I sat in my room just thinking to myself...'I wonder if there really is a way for me to be normal again...It would be nice for everyone to at least see me or hear me, then I could tell Dad that I'm fine and still here...'

I decided to go see what Y/n was doing, she had left the room a little bit ago with out saying a word. I floated through the door and wandered the familiar halls trying to find my cousin.

'Why are you trying to find her? You know there's no way for you to come back' A voice in my head said. I shook my head and continued walking, 'You cant get rid of me Prism! You made a deal! I spare her and you die.'

'But I can be normal again, the deal would be off and we can be a happy family again! There's always a way.' I said back. The voice growled then sighed, as it always did before shutting up for a while. I found Y/n in the kitchen looking for something to eat.

"L.J keeps his candy on top of the fridge, Toby has waffles in the freezer, Masky and Hoodie have cheesecake in the fridge, and there should be left overs from last night in the fridge as well." I said scaring Y/n in the process.

~Your POV~

"Jeez Prism! You scared me! Again." I said opening the fridge and looking for the leftovers. I decided to just grab some cheesecake because that was the only thing I could reach at the moment.

"Don't let Masky or Hoodie catch you eating that, they are obsessed with it." Prism said, "the plates are in a cabinet and the forks are in a drawer."

"On a scale from one to ten, how obsessed?" I asked managing to grab a plate and get a fork.

"They once beat the life out of Toby for eating a slice. He's lucky he can feel pain, or die." She said laughing a bit. I laughed along with her and sat on the counter eating.

"They love cheesecake that much?!" I said with shock clear all over my face. Prim nodded while smiling.

"It was funny!" Prism said sitting on the counter across from me. As I was eating I was thinking about asking Prism about Zalgo...After a few minuets I mustered up the courage to ask.

"Do you think Zalgo could help?" I said looking up at her. At the moment she looked like she was in complete shock, then started thinking about it.

"Maybe, we would have to find the portal that leads to his domain though." Prism said still thinking a tad bit, "It would be risky because The Rake usually hangs around there, same with Masquerade..." I gave her a questioning look. "The Rake is a human like creature with wicked claws and sharp fangs, Masquerade is another CP, she is pretty cool when your on her good side though!"

I nodded, "Can we go looking for it? The portal I mean." I asked finishing my cake and hopping off of the counter. Prism nodded.

"You should probably shower and get a weapon first though..." She said looking at me. It had been awhile sense I washed or brushed my hair. I started walking to my room to get ready.

"Hello Y/n!" I heard someone say, I turned around to see Trendy. I only waved slightly, "I took the opportunity to put some clothes in your dresser so you would have something to wear!"

I thanked him and opened my door. I looked around looking for the dresser, spotting it I walked over and picked out an outfit. It was simple but cute.

(A/n This one or the one in the media!)

After I picked out my outfit I went to take a shower.

~Time skip!~

I took a shower and got dressed then headed down stairs to find Prism. Something felt slightly off though, I quickly pinched myself making sure this wasn't another dream. Nope!

I slowly made my way downstairs and into the living room, only to immediately cover my ears. I looked up to see Ben and Jeff playing videogames. Jeff's face was completely red and he was yelling super loud.

"CHEATER! I CALL HACKS MAN!!!" He yelled obviously out raged.

"Your not bad, I'm just amazing at this game Jeff!" Ben said flipping his blonde hair, "No wait, your absolutely terrible at COD!"

"What's that?" I asked Ben poking his shoulder. He jumped and screamed a little bit.

"AHHH! Oh, its just you newbie...You don't know what Call of Duty is?" He said with a shocked face, I shook my head and sat down next to him. If  I'm gonna live here I might as well get to know these people... "Have you been living under a ROCK?!"

"I lived in the orphanage for most of my life..." I said looking down, remembering the place I grew up in. While Ben was distracted Jeff took the opportunity to win the game, causing Ben to snap back to reality.

"HEY!" He yelled completely raged, I laughed a little bit and sat next to Jeff.

"So, how do you play?" I asked leaning forward so I could see Jeff's face. Ben stood up and grabbed me by my upper arms and took me back to his spot. He sat down and set me next to him.

"I'll teach you, sense I'm better than Jeff and all!" Ben said with a cocky grin. I sighed and sweat dropped, this was going to be a long day isn't it?

Who am I kidding, its always gonna be a long day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word count: 1,067

HELLO FWIENDS! IT IS I! PIXELATED_PRIAM! How is you guys? I would hope your doing good!!! Anywho, before I go absolutely crazy with hyperness, I should go and work on my next chapter and other books! See ya next week!!! 

And a little bit of my art...Its of Prism ^w^