Chapter 25: There are so many people related... and tp...?

Yo. This chapter sort of focuses around Gerika. Freaking enjoy it! ^w^

Also... THE LOST KINGDOM! Please guys... Just go look at it. If you already have then I thank you sssooo much.
On another note... WHERE DID THE IDEA OF BEN BEING A PERVERT COME FROM?! WASNT HE JUST A GUY THAT LIKED VIDEOGAMES (Mainly Legend Of Zelda) AND HIS DAD (When he was drunk with all of his friends) THREW HIM INTO THE POOL EVEN THOUGH HE COULDNT SWIM SO HE DROWNED?! WHERE DID HIM BEING PERVERTED COME FROM?! WHAT THE FLUFF!?

Sorry... Just thought of that and it kinda blitzed me off... But seriously though, WHERE DID THAT PERVERT BEN THING COME FROM?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your POV~

Its been a week since Prism and Ben got together, which I'm very happy for. But theres something else in curious about now... Lately Gerika, Clockwork, and Toby have been hanging out a lot recently... Though I was sort of able to connect the dots. Because I was eavesdropping when Gerika and Kat where talking a few days ago. Gerika apparently had a crush on Toby, and OOOHHH did I smile at that news! Let the second match making thing commence!

Anyway, I still wanted to know why Gerika and Clockwork where hanging out though... Option one was asking the orange haired girl, or option two was asking uncle Slender...

"Hey Gerika!" I yelled. Gerika and Kats room was next to mine so they could more than likely hear me... More than mildly.

"Yes Y/n?!" She screamed back. I mean... I only yelled... But alright whatevs.

"Can you come here please?" Not even a second passes by when suddenly Gerika was in front of me.

"What is it you need Y/n?"

"Just a question... Why have you been hanging out with Clockwork so much?" (A/n what even is Clockwork's real name... I'm not her biggest fan so I didn't really pay any attention. I know, I'm the worstest.)

"Oh... Uh well, Clocky is actually my sister! And I wanted to spend at least some time with her!"

"Ah... I see, alright then! You should go spend more time with her then!" Gerika then nodded and went off, probably to find Clockwork or Toby. Hehehe.

I continued to watch Steven universe on tv for a few minuets before my door was slammed open by a familiar cousin of mine.

"Y/n!! I'm here to teach you how to toilet paper."

"What...?"

"TELEPORT!"

"Why did you say toilet paper...?"

"Take the t from toilet and p from paper and it makes tp, which also stands for teleport. ANYWAYS! Its time you learn about the Slender abilities!"

"Oh... Great?" I couldn't say no to Prism... Not when you could see stars in her eyes.

This will be... interesting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 495

I'm sorry that its a short chapter... I honestly am.

BUT BACK TO THE FREAKING TOPIC FROM BEFORE! WHY THE HECK IS BEN ALWAYS VEIWED AS A PERVERT?! IM SORRY BUT THIS REALLY BLITZES ME OFF! Like... WHY?!

Oh my gosh.. I need to go like... Chill... Goodbye for now my little creepers!