Chapter 8: I don't approve of Jeff closets!!!

Yellow!!! How are you guys? I'm super happy you guys enjoy this book, I honestly thought no one would read this and I'd miss the deadlines (What happened with A New Life) Also I hope you don't mind but I picked out what your room would look like already! Change it if you want.

Please read the author note at the end.

Anywho,  I'll shut up now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your POV~

I still sat next to Ben listening to him ramble on about how to work the controls. I really just played around with the hem on my sweatshirt and blocked him out. I've never even played videogames and yet I still show no interest in them like I would with most new things. I guess it just wasn't my thing! I heard shuffling next to me and saw Jeff smile and leave...'Weird...' I thought as I went to get up, but Ben sat me back down and continued to explain this...COD...As he calls it, what an odd name.

~Time Skip~ 

I had some how managed to escape Ben and his videogames, which I understood very, VERY, little of. All I got from that was kill the other players and don't die. I completely booked it to my room when he had his back turned, I'm SO DONE with his COD or whatever! How Prism lived with this I don't even know. I ran up the stairs to my room, and when I opened the door I was surprised to see that it was already decorated in a beautiful design.

I gasped and slowly walked into the room, It was so pretty! There was still a lot of white but it went well with the other colors in the room

I gasped and slowly walked into the room, It was so pretty! There was still a lot of white but it went well with the other colors in the room. The bed was made up of white, light grey, dark grey, and black in a sort of plank pattern, the small bedside table was a dark pink with a pretty plant on it, next was the carpet which was a dark grey, dark pink, and a light grey. I even had a small white tv on top of a white dresser. Next to the dresser was a white table and chair next to a window, and behind the table was a bookshelf with a few different things on it. There was a few hanging lights over the white dresser and a lamp next to my bed, and a picture above my bed. I smiled and looked at my closet and glared at it. Someone had taped pictures of Jeff's face all over my closet, I do NAWT approve of Jeff closets.

"PRISM!!!" I screamed. She floated through the wall and looked at me calmly. I glared at the closet, she followed my gaze and slapped a hand to her mouth.

"O-Oh my gosh...O-O-Oh my g-gosh." She said trying not to laugh, failing in the end because a second later Prism was rolling on the floor laughing her head off. Which wouldn't affect her because she's already dead.

"Its not funny!" I yelled at her, "DISH ISH SERIOUS PRISM! Serious matters!!!"

"Y/n, it is SO funny...I knew they where mischievous, but not like this!" Prism said laughing even more.

"Whats going on- oh my Zalgo..." I heard Slender say from my doorway. (A/n that rhymed)  

"I was apparently pranked...By Jeff's face..." I said turning to him, he sighed somehow...And walked away. Then came back with a kicking and screaming Jeff. 'Oh my gosh...' I thought trying not to giggle at this, he was a teenager...Come on now! He also had on an odd sleeping mask.

"I WAS ABOUT TO WIN WHAT THE FUDGE SLENDER! LET ME GO YOU OLD MAN!!!" Jeff yelled, it was quite a sight really.

"Smile child, did you do this?" Slender asked putting Jeff down on the floor in front of my closet. Jeff's smile widened even more if that was possible, and he nodded, "Why would you do this?"

"Because its funny, and who wouldn't want to see my beautiful face?" He said flipping his hair.

"Please clean this up Jeff, I don't approve of Jeff closets..." I said sitting on my knees in front of him. Jeff glared at me slightly and stood up from his spot and went to my closet taking the pictures off of it, "Thanks!"

Jeff grumbled and left along with Slender. I closed the door and flopped down on my bed and buried my face into the pillows.

"I've never had an actual bed before...Back in the orphanage all we had was a super thin mattress, a pillow, and a blanket..." I said remembering the place I grew up in for most of my life. I was happy I went with Nori, Zaxi, Sarah, Aiden, and Nathen to the forest...I wouldn't have been found by Trender then taken here...Speaking of Trendy, I haven't seen him in awhile! Maybe I should go find him or something...Nah! I sat up in my bed and looked around, I had spotted a note on the small tv. I stood up off my bed and grabbed the note.

'Hello Y/n, I thought it would be a good idea if you had started to learn how to kill. If you would meet me in my office tomorrow to discus what kind of weapon you would like to use and your cp name.' The note read.

I set the note down and already knew it was Slenderman who had written it, I guess I should start thinking about a name...But I don't know what I would want to be called, or what kind of weapon would be good for me!

IM TEN!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Word Count: 1,002

Guys, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 637 READS! I know compared to other people its not much but it really means a lot to me! Thank you! and because of this I'm leaving the cp name and weapon of choice up to you guys! Though if there isn't any names or weapon choices I'll have to pick one, so please comment your options and vote!

Thank you all once again! See you next week!