Chapter 18: Dad

Hey guys...I'm so sorry for not updating anything in FOREVER, but a lot has been going on this summer for me T^T

I'll update whenever I can though! Thank you all so much for reading!

Also...This picture just...Makes my day so much better XD IM ALSO LIKE...OBESSED WITH THIS SONG!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Your POV That's right, its an actual chapter!~

I slowly woke up from my dreamless sleep, rubbing my eyes to get rid of the sleepiness that was in them I turn over and look at my clock that was on my bedside table. It was around 8:30, I sighed and rolled out of bed, landing on the floor with a thud.

Groaning I got up and looked in the mirror...My H/l H/c hair was a complete mess and super tangled...Great, just great. I (once again) groaned and dragged myself to my dresser which had my hair brush on it. Picking it up I then started to brush my hair in attempts to tame it, which worked as it smoothed out just a tad. Sighing I just decided to throw on a cream colored long sleeve shirt that reached my thighs and had big black polka-dots on it and plain black leggings. Walking out into the hallway I didn't really care if my hair was still tangled, I was just hungry. Specifically for pancakes!

I had a sudden burst of energy at the thought of pancakes, so I started to run down to the kitchen. And once I made it there I skidded to a stop when I saw Prism on Ben's shoulders...I hate to say this, but this might be the most weird thing I've seen in this darn mansion. And I saw Prism chase Ben and that monster around, my closet was covered in pictures of Jeff, and a bunch of other things...But Prism on Ben's shoulders was something that would have NEVER came into my mind...

"Prism? Ben?"

"Hm? Oh, good morning Y/n!" Prism said turning her head towards me and smiling.

"What are you doing...?" I asked. Prism's face lit up and she kept patting Ben's head, telling him to turn around to face me.

"I'm SO glad you asked Y/n!" Ben said.

"We are the ultimate killing machine!" Prism said holding her arms up.

"That's...Interesting...Okay then!"

"Do you want anything to eat? Ben and I made pancakes!"

"Yes please!!" I said probably with little anime sparkles in my eyes. Prism handed me a plate with two pancakes and bacon on it and a glass of orange juice. I thanked them and went to the dinning room to eat. I sat down quietly and began to eat.

While I was eating a black and white clown came in and sat down a few spots down from me with his feet on the table. Jeff also came in a few moments later followed by Masky, Hoodie, and Toby. They all sat down and started talking. I looked at the clown confused as to who this is. He caught my gaze and smiled.

"Why hello there kiddo!"

"Uh...Hi..."

"I'm Laughing Jack! But please, call me L.J!"

"Uhm, okay. Im Y/n."

"Pleasure to meet you Y/n!" I nodded back at him and continued to eat.

~Time skip~

I sat quietly under the pink tree I had found and just listened quietly...It was peaceful. I closed my eyes and relaxed. I opened my eyes and saw two blurs dancing around in front of me. One of them was white with touches of a pretty blue, and the other yellow with touches of green. I blinked a few times and the blurs where still there, but the white one was faded and I could barley see it...

"How odd..." I said to no one in particular. Suddenly the white blur disappeared completely and the green one stayed still. I rubbed my eyes and they where both gone. Laughing I figured I was seeing things.

"YYY/NNN!!!" Yelled a familiar voice. I turned my head and saw Prism running towards me, her face mixed with happiness and concern. It was at that moment I noticed that her dress was the same shade as the blur from earlier.

"Yes?" I asked when she finally came to a stop.

"I have news!"

"What kind of news?"

"Your father kind of news..."

"Y-You know who it is? Is it actually Slendy?"

"N-No...Heh, but we are cousins! Come on! Follow me!"

~Time skip~