XV

I woke up and climbed out of bed. My phone vibrated and I picked it up. I got a text from Amir.

Mars: Good morning

Me: Morning

Mars: How'd you sleep?

Me: Good, wbu?

Mars: Same

Me: That's good, any plans for today?

Mars: I'm hanging out with a couple friends

Me: Oh cool, have fun

Mars: I'll try lol

I read the message then threw my phone on the bed. I walked downstairs and made myself a cinnamon roll. I also put one in the oven for Carter. I'm such a nice girl. I took them out of the oven and put the icing on it. I took mine and began eating it. I was enjoying it when Julian walked in. "Good morning beautiful." He said then kissed my cheek. "Morning." I said. "You okay?" He asked. "Yeah." I replied. "Okay." He said grabbing a pop tart.

"What are you doing today?" I asked. "Going out with guys and tonight I'm going to a party." He said. "Oh." I said. He walked over to me and grabbed me by my waist. "I know you saw me with that girl last night and nothing happened." He said. "I believe you." I said. "Can I get a kiss?" He asked. I nodded and kissed him. He kissed me back and gripped onto my waist.

We pulled away and he kissed my forehead. "Can we cuddle before you go?" I asked. "Of course." He said. He picked me up and carried me into the living room. He sat down and I climbed onto his lap. "What color do you wanna wear at the winter Formal?" He asked. "Gray." I said. He nodded and I smiled. I buried my face in his neck as he rubbed my back. "I can see your freckles." He chuckled. "Stop they make me insecure " I said. "Well they're starting to show more on your face." He said.

I groaned and he chuckled. "Julian you down there?" Carter asked and I climbed off of his lap. "Yeah bro." He said. I kissed his cheek before making my way upstairs. I got into my room and grabbed my phone. I walked into the bathroom and got in the shower. I washed my body then washed my hair.

Once I got out I headed to my room. I put on my undergarments then slipped on a pair of leggings and a blue shirt. I slipped on a pair of socks and climbed in bed. I turned on the tv and decided to watch Kim possible on Netflix. Its a nice show but why doesn't the weasel thingy have any hair? "Sis, the guys and I are going to the mall, we'll be back later."  He said. "Okay have fun." I replied. He left and I went back to watching Kim possible.

----------------------

7:15

I looked at the time and decided to get ready. After my shower I put on fresh undergarments. I put on a black long sleeve shirt and a forest green skater skirt. I slipped on a pair of stockings and black boots. I brushed my hair then put it in a bun. I covered up the freckles that were starting to show. Everyday I'm starting to look more and more like my mom. She had freckles all over her cheeks. I put on a jacket then grabbed my phone. I walked downstairs and all the guys looked at me.

"Woah, woah, woah, where are you going dressed like that?" Carter asked. "Out." I said. "With who?" He replied. "Dylan." I said. "Our neighbor?" He asked. "Yes." I said. "You know I don't like him." He replied. "Right." I said. "If he tries anything I'll break his jaw." He said. I nodded, said goodbye then left. "You ready?" Dylan asked. I nodded and we got in his car. He drove off and we started talking.

"What type of music do you listen to?" He asked. "Alternative." I said and he nodded. "I like hip hop and country." He said and I started laughing. "Country is so cringy." I laughed. "Its a stress reliever." He said and I laughed even harder. "What floats your boat." I said as my laughing died down. We pulled up at this nice Italian restaurant and got out. We walked inside and got seated.

"I'm Jess and I'll be your waitress this evening, can I start y'all off with something to drink?" The waitress asked. "I'll have coke." Dylan said. "I'll have tea." I said. She nodded then walked away. Hmm the spaghetti looks good, but the Alfredo looks better. I just don't know. "What would you like to eat?" Dylan asked. "Um I don't know, what about you?" I replied. "I'm gonna get the lasagna." He said and I nodded.

The waitress came back and gave us our drinks then asked if we were ready to order. "I'll have the lasagna." Dylan said. "And I'll have the shrimp alfredo." I said. She nodded then wrote our orders down. She walked away and Dylan and I started talking. "Did you make the football team?" I asked. "Yeah." He said. "Congrats, when's the first game?" I asked. "Next friday." He said and I nodded. "I'll be there." I smiled. "So do you miss Ireland?" He asked. "Yeah, I grew up there, but I'm going back for break." I said. "Cool." He replied.

-----------

10pm

Tonight was great. The food at the restaurant was amazing. After we ate Dylan took me to the beach where we roasted marshmallows and talked about our childhood. He's really cool. I thanked him for the great night and walked inside my house. "Sinead O'Donell, where have you been?" Carter asked. "I'm sorry, Dylan had a little more planned." I said.

He rose his eyebrow and I groaned. "Not like that you freak, we went to the beach and roasted marshmallows." I said. "Oh y'all better had, now go to your room." He said pointing upstairs. I pouted and walked upstairs. I to my room and changed into pajamas. I wiped the makeup off and climbed in bed. I curled up and went to sleep.
-----------------

Hello! I hope y'all enjoyed the chapter and please tell me what are y'all thoughts on Dylan?

Suggested song: Cake by Melanie Martinez