XXXIX

Me pregnant there is absolutely no way. I only had sex once and I used protection. I don't know what to do. My mom was pregnant with me at this age. I sat in my room with the girls. It was silent. Dead silence. I don't know what to say. "Sinead it's gonna be okay." Quinn said. "I hope so." I said. "You're only four weeks you could always you know get an abortion." Amber said. "Yeah, this pregnancy will stay between us." Harper said. I sighed and nodded. "I'm gonna go make the appointment." I said then grabbed my phone.

Julian p.o.v
-------------

"So you're single?" This girl named Katie said. "Yeah." I said and she smiled. "Well then you can totally get my number." She said and I gave her my phone. We exchanged numbers and she kissed my cheek. She walked away and I could help but to stare. Her hourglass figure can kill a guy I swear. I walked back to our table and sat with the guys. "Julian call Sinead because Quinn is not picking up." Carter said and I nodded.

I called her and waited for her to pick up. She didn't answer so I tried to call her a second time. She didn't answer so I put my phone away. "She didn't answer." I said. He simply nodded and put his phone away. "Who's ready to see the patriots kick the cowboy's butt tomorrow." Adrian said and we laughed.

After we ate we left and decided to go do something fun. We pulled up at the paintball place and got out. We filled put paperwork and went over the safety rules. We put on our gear and grabbed the paintball guns. We ran out to the area and started playing. I was shooting everyone but I got Ryan the most. Adrian shot me the most times. Honestly I'm having a great time with the guys.

---------

Sinead's p.o.v
----------------

"Leena!" We all yelled as she walked into my room. She chuckled and sat down. "Hey y'all." She said. "Girl what you been up to?" I asked. "Taking care of Emilio because he had the flu." She said. "Aww, is he better now?" Amber asked. "Yeah." She said. "Good." I said. "What did y'all do today?" She asked. "We went shopping and got our nails done." Harper said.

"Cool, I wish I could've came." She said. "Where were you?" I asked. "I um had to run some uh errands, yeah errands." She said. "Um its there something going on with you?" I asked. "No, w-why?" She asked. "Because you look nervous and you're starting to stutter." Amber said and I nodded. "I'm fine." She replied with a fake smile. I wonder what is up with her. I shrugged it off then went back. To talking to them.

"So I'm seeing this guy and he's amazing." Leena said. "What's his name?" Quinn asked. "Mark, he's so sweet and sensitive." She said. "How old is he?" Harper asked. "Twenty." She said. "Leena you're not even out of high school." I said. "And?" She replied. "Have you introduced him to Emilio?" Amber asked. "Yeah." She said. "Leena you must really trust him." I said. "I do." She said. I'm not too sure about this. I wanna meet him. Emilio is like my godchild and I don't want a creep being around him. Period.

We decided to change the subject and plan a trip. "We could go to Vegas." Harper said. "Nah, let's go to Miami." Quinn smirked and I nodded. "Oh yeah, let's go this summer, before the guys go off to college." Leena said. "Julian is graduating in April." I said. "With all the smart people?" Quinn replied and I nodded. "Dang, are y'all gonna break up?" Leena asked. "I don't want to but it may come to that." I said. "Aw man, you really love him don't you?" Amber asked.

"Yeah I do." I said. "Awe." The girls cooed. I chuckled and laid back. "So, chinese for dinner?" I asked.

-----------

The girls and I ordered food and got snacks for tonight. We sat in my room watching shameless. Leena left because she has a date with Mark. I can't help but to think she's lying but I'm gonna jump to conclusions. I was eating a cookie when my phone vibrated.