The Blue Paladin

-Lance pov-

"Good morning beautiful! your eyes are blue, like the ocean. And baby I'm lost at sea!" I said wiping the rest of my face mask off and the looking at my glorious face with a smirk.

I grabbed my jacket that was laying on my bed 'Man only 6 days till my birthday! And it's so weird that I won't be... with my family. The great cakes mi madre made y mi padre, the dance contest I would have with my siblings' a smile crept up his face. 'I wonder... if they miss me....' Caught in his thoughts leaning against the wall next to his bed.

'Mis hermanos y mis hermanas. Mi abuelos? Mi tías?' I felt me face begging to warm form the thoughts of my family. Being so far away from his family not being able to contact them at all after leaving earth about a few months ago. Feeling hopeless if they needed help in his absence.

'will I ever see them again, who know the trouble... my mom.....' eyes starting to water hands now clinched in fist looking down and eyes shut.

He hated being like this. Not being able to see or hear about his family for months, getting so upset so easily from one simple thought. "Please don't worry..." talking out loud to no one. "I'm ok.

He Slipped the rest of his jacket on as tears slid past his his warm face. 'I'll protect you from zarcon, I won't let him get near earth... never."

*BANG BANG*

Startled at the sound coming form the door "Who's there!?" I questioned quickly wiping my eyes because I had left the door unlocked.

"It's hunk!" ' dang he's happy' "anyway breakfast is ready."

'Holy quiznak, he scared me' "I'll be there in a few ticks!" After a moment the foot steps vanished. I did a quick glance in the mirror at my face. 'my eyes aren't red'

I brushed the thought away then walked out passed the sliding doors of my room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ya sorry this is really short. I had a more but I had cut it and I need to be doing my homework so, I'm going to finish up my homework real quick and hopefully update again today! please comment for I can improve thx - writer