4 More Days

-Keith's pov-

The training bot swiped its sword down towards my feet. I jumped back, turned and kicked its head. The bot staggered for a moment as I got back in battle stance sweet dripping from my face hands clenched into fist swiping some of it off of me.

It darted towards me with the sword still in its hand 'gotta get that sword to get at better shot' it aimed towards my left and I dodged to the right as the sword came back to my direction. I ducked the swing and kicked the sword out of its hands landing some distance behind me.

Now with the bot defenseless I run back for the sword with the bot following close behind. I pick it up and quickly and turn slashing the bot into two. It clattered onto the mental floor, It then the floor opens up from underneath it and falls through and the sword disappears within my grip.

"Great job Keith!" Allura calling form the viewing area. I could see her and the rest of the team there other than Lance. We all meet up in the hall outside the trading deck.

"Where's Lance?"

"Oh, he's up in his room. He said he was pretty tired so I had let him go rest after I checked him out." Coran reinsured.

"Well I can go fix something up for him because he hasn't ate since breakfast." Hunk said.

"Good idea, also can you check in how he's doing while your down there?" Asked shiro

"Yep!" Hunk replied

"And I'll co check the blood sample to see what he came up with." Coran added.

"Can I come with you!" Pidge asked frantically.

"Sure, an extra pair of hands wouldn't hurt." Coran replied sitting a hand on her shoulder, and she looked up at him and smiled.

"I'll go with hunk since I have nothing else to do." I said crossing my arms.

"Ok, lets go!" Hunk said happily and placed both of his hands on my shoulders and started to push me towards the kitchen.

-Allura's pov-

Hunk pushed Keith out of the room towards the kitchen while Coran and pidge started to head to the health room starting a small chat. Now it was jut me and shiro standing in the hall... alone... together. 'Oh shoot'

"Is there anything else that needs to be token care of in the castle?" Shiro asked me.

"Not that I know of, the castle is pretty much back in order since me and coran got most of it back the way it used to be." I tell him. "But some cleaning could be done."

"Well I guess we're being maids for the day?" He said giving a smile looking into my eyes.

'Quiznak' I feel my face warm up. I smile "I guess so." And we start a small chat and began to walk towards the control room.

-pidge's pov-

We make it to the health room and the doors slide open. I follow behind Coran until he stoped in front of a island with an white sphere in the middle, it had a blue glowing line through the middle and a glowing green button on top.

I stare at it with excitement as Coran pushes the green button and a floating screen comes out of the sides showing all types of information.

From graphs to pie charts!.... But it was all in alteain, everything always had to be in alteain.

"So what dose it say?" I question him.

He doesn't answer back still constrained on the blue screen and then he finally speaks.

"I don't understand everything shows he's fine but his energy levels are pretty high. Like if he was going through puberty but at a faster rate which makes it much painful than someone else going through a normal change." Coran says.

"So he's going through an second puberty.... how is that even possible!?" I question as more thoughts and theories fill my brain.

"I'm not sure but we need to keep an good eye on him for now on. I'm pretty sure he has already hit puberty because he is in his later teens and has somewhat older features which confuses me why it would happen a second time." Coran comments.

I stand and ponder looking at the blue screen even though I couldn't read it. "I could do some more research on his blood to see if I can find out what could have triggered it."

"That's fine with me." Coran he said powering down the sphere on the island. "Do you new any tools or machinery?"

"Hhmmm" I look around the small room with a hand on my chin. "It would be useful." I say smiling up at him.

I sways his hand to a wall filled with many cabinets, shelfs and a pile of used parts in a corner. "Anything over there is free to use."

My face lights up with excitement thinking about all the other things I could make with that stuff. "Thanks Coran." I say and give him a quick hug. But it was kinda awkward because of how short I was compared to him. I release and head towards the wall filled with loads of tech, tools and other strange looking things.

"No problem." He says as I hear the door slide open and then close. Now left alone in this room to make the magic of technology happen.

———————————————————————
A/N- Thank you all for the comments!❤️ I didn't really think that many people would enjoy this book. Also my updates will probably be every 2 days more or less depending if I'm busy. Also also I can't wait for season 3 of voltron AHHHHH!🤤✨