20: I'd be satisfied with looking at one face my entire life if it were yours!

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to Heavenly Match with me, your host, Teru-Teru Higashikata Tegaru!" announced Tegaru as she bowed in a dramatic fashion.

"As you can see starting from this episode, Heavenly Match has been rewritten, revamped, and redesigned. The thrills are more thrilling and the romance is steamier than ever!"

Gesturing behind her, Tegaru went on, "Like always we have three different couples competing to win the grand prize of a couples' vacation package and a dinner certificate, but tonight there is a twist! Tonight, all three pairs were randomly selected right off the streets, making our show more heart throbbing than ever!"

A staff member urged people in the crowd to clap and a smattering of applause was heard.

"Alrighty, let's go meet our three couples right now!" Tegaru walked over to the first stand where the garish couple stood.

"Welcome to Heavenly Match couple number one!" exclaimed Tegaru as she leaned in close. "Let's cut to the chase here shall we? Who are you couple number one?"

The woman smiled and began speaking in a sickeningly sweet manner, "My name is Saotome Mari and as I'm sure you can all see, I am 21 years young~ and at the epitome of vitality and loveliness!"

Shizuka scoffed internally. What were we supposed to see? Your cakey make-up and tasteless clothing that made you look at least 34 despite probably only being 23?

Clinging onto her boyfriend, Mari prattled on, "And this here is my honey bunny, sugar muffin, Kajou Kuzuda! We're a heavenly match because we're each other's other half. We're soulmates, fated partners, and totally destined lovers! We're just meant to be! If we aren't a Heavenly Match, no couple is!"

"Well, I wish you luck, couple number one," said Tegaru as she retreated quickly."Let's meet our second couple. Hello, couple number two! Tell us a little about yourselves."

The second couple blinked a little nervously before the man cleared his throat and said, "Well uhm my name is Nagi Sora and this is my girlfriend, Ikeda Umi...We've been together since we were both 28 so it's been five years."

Tegaru gasped. "Waaah, five years is practically a century in this day and age! You guys must be confident in winning then!"

Umi smiled timidly. "It would be nice to win but our main goal is just to create some fun memories together."

They seem like a nice and compatible couple.

"I'm sure you'll make some wonderful memories! Now let's move into our last couple!"

The crowd which had steadily been growing in size, hollered excitedly.

As Tegaru walked over to Shizuka and Madoka she shielded her eyes in an exaggerated manner. "Uwaaah, the visuals of couple number three is so dazzling I can't even look straight at them!"

Shizuka reflexively flashed a courteous smile. "I don't think we're quite as dazzling as you, Higashikata-san. Your glittering pink makeup and dress under the stage lights almost blinded me earlier."

The crowd laughed.

"She's pretty and witty!"

Tegaru laughed wryly. "I don't know if I should thank my stylists for that or curse them for hurting the eyes of a bishoujo. Please introduce yourselves couple number three!"

"My name is Yoshino Shizuka and this is my...boyfriend Semi Madoka." While Shizuka didn't have any problems calling Madoka by name, referring to him as her boyfriend still felt strange.