Chapter 4

Miki's POV

After that dressing up for 4 hours (while sleeping), I was forced to practice the etiquette. *Yawn* no one can practice it within a day. 

I really don't want to go outside. It's been forever.

Ah... I want to sleep

(Yuuki: Yeah. You are always inside your own room in your past life too

Miki: Comfy.

Yuuki: I know, it's comfortable there. After all, all you need is there and even your job

Miki: You're noisy..... *yawn* Let me sleep

Yuuki: That's all you think all day? Sleep, read, and eat?

Miki: ....... What's wrong with it?

Yuuki: Nothing, ma'am. I do that too, A LOT

Miki: *yawn*.... Then shut up)

Etiquette is boring. I kept making mistake because I'm too lazy to do it. After doing that (hell) training, I can finally go to my room.

Who lock the window? They even lock the door once I enter. Speaking of escape, I'll guess I'll sleep in the corner of the party too while my eyes are open. I have already master it at the age of four.

Practicing etiquette make me sleepy.... I want frappes....

Alexander's POV

I am Alexander Linux, father of Eric, Jeanne, and Miki. *sigh* Why does my daughter, Miki, loves to sleep too much? When did I go wrong? She used to be a happy and energetic when she was a child.

Still sleeping in the carriage even I told her to not sleep.

Eric will grow in to a fine man. Independent at his age, he'll make a remarkable head of this house. As for Jeanne, she will be definitely be a great lady someday. Her only problem is that she dotes Miki too much. Even though I wanted to keep her away from him (the crown prince).

To think they are already mature at their age, I can only support them.

Miki is the only one I can take care at her age. I have even change her hair with a silver gray-colored wig as her mother's hair is silver gray. As for the eyes, it's very hard to change. I tried to change it into different color only to end up with silver.

I am really glad Miki is still immature. Though unlike her older siblings, who is studying at school already, she didn't need to. 

She had already studied on what she needed to study. I tried advancing but she just kept guessing. I also heard from Eric that she kept asking on what book she should study and read at her age since she doesn't want to go outside. He also said that she tried her best to understand it.

I really have a  diligent daughter. I am blessed by three good kids. Miki is the only troublesome one.

I cannot take her to academy as she will be just going to be bullied because it might reveal her black hair and black eyes, also add that she can't use magic. She will only go to school at 15 since it is necessary. I hope she won't be bullied in this party.

I only take her with me because she needs friends. I also have to introduce her to the society no matter what. This party will be a great hurdle for her.

"Miki, wake up. We're here"