Chapter 51

Sory for the late update! I have just many projects to do since the school is ending. My schedule right now is very hectic that I barely have enough time to write.....

***

Third Person's POV

A raven haired girl is secretly watching every battle. Many people had died yet not even once she is allowed to help. [ Miki Linux ] is not allowed to save someone. She has only one thing to do and that is role left as [ Miki Linux ]....

"Role, role, role... I don't care anymore. It is super boring... I haven't sleep normally. Where's my 15 hours of sleep??" Miki still has the guts to complain even if a major part of this conflict is because of her. And yet she does nothing but relaxing and does little things.

"I'm amaze that you can still complain even if your dear sister's lover died" Behind her is a boy named Aryan aka Ian. He is still impressed by the extent of her laziness. But his question is completely ignored by Miki

"Hey, hey. What is my role? No matter what I look, none of my roles falls in that category. I wish the world just gave me a role that allows me to sleep anytime" Miki yawns as she observed what's happening in front of her. She doesn't care if the world go crazy. She is tired of protecting it. There's only one reason why she follows the fate itself.

"So the traitor has white hair? And a girl?" Ian moved their topic. He had heard this on her conversation with the priestess. He had three clues on who is the traitor. But he is not sure on the third one.

"Yes, *yawn* a natural white haired girl. She gets pretty twisted as time goes by" Miki ensures him that the two clues are true. She just kept silence about the third clue.

***

Whilst still being exhausted from mana, Luke wonders how did he live. He knows that he spent every mana of his. Mana is connected to life. Once it runs out, one will have too little time left in this world.

But after he pass out, he felt something. It is cold yet refreshing. It was only in a second. But he knew it was a mana. Someone just gave him a tiny bit of mana in order for him to live. He doesn't know who but he is very thankful whoever it is.

Both him and Theresa both drank a mana potion. After replenishing their mana, they both left Jeanne, Julius and Carl. They have to continue this fight no matter what.

They ran towards to the throne room. Outside of it many mindless guards are guarding it.

"Luke! You go to throne room and fight Joseph! I'll handle this!" Theresa shouted at him and let others head to the throne room. It was quite the opposite of she wanted. She wanted them to not fight Joseph but she just let them. Quite hypocrite.

She used a wind magic to open a path and light magic to blind the opponent. Luke, Eric and the other rebels took this chance to go to the other side.

After seeing all of them are already gone, Theresa withdraws her magic and attacks the mindless guards. They're quite strong than the normal but she can still defeat them without wasting all of her mana. It might take a while but it's worth it.

Inside the throne room, the rebels had already prepared themselves to fight till death.

"Kill them" Luke says without being too loud nor too soft but it was heard by all. He just states their objective, nothing else. He doesn't like flowery speech after all.

A fight has began. It was thought as the last but it wasn't. Outside the throne room, a girl has finished eradicating the mindless guards. She ran to the other way instead of joining inside the throne room. She still has the same objective as before. To win without letting anyone die.

***

"Luke is an idiot. In the end, he was trapped by Joseph. Well, it's a perfect trap, how could he see it? But one did. She is a reincarnated person after all, right Miki?" Ian said as he watches the fight in front of him. He then took a glance of Miki. She is just doing nothing in this fight. But [ Miki's Role ] is ending in the last. Where everyone will thought it is the end.

"Theresa is destined to defeat Joseph. Even if it has to cost her life, she has to defeat him" Miki answered in a simple yet understandable statement. But there's more than it says in her words

"As always, you twist your own words. If I were an ordinary person, I demand full explanation" Ian gave a wry smile ad he recall the days that Miki gave those twisted riddles. It is really a headache to understand those riddles.

"Then you're a sly yet two-faced abnormal monster who is able to understand my incomprehensible words" Miki completely ignore that a normal person won't understand her words. All her words are true after all. Let others understand them what they want is what she's thinking.

"Yes, yes. I'm a sly yet two-faced abnormal monster who is able to understand you the most. Besides I have done many things for you! In order to please you, I have to climb mountains and cross over the ocean just for you!..." Ian started his annoying talk. Miki just looked at him amd compares the annoyance of Luke and him.

She remembered that Luke's character was based from this guy coolness. Even though Luke's personality is the carbon copy of Ian, he can never surpass Ian's annoyingness

"Too Annoying..." Ignoring him, Miki sleeped with her eyes open