Chapter 45

This chapter is mostly narration. Sorry for fastening up a little.  

***

Third Person's  POV

It's  been a day since the announcement death of Earl Linux and his daughter, Miki. They too announced that the earl has died i  order to protect him. But after the news of their death, the two princes, Prince Julius and his younger brother, Prince Eric, was disowned by their father Emperor Julian Richard Carlos Illus Azeneth.

The whole empire is bustling with this sudden news.

A misery after misery. What a bad luck is this.

But the news doesn't just end there. The emperor  himself ordered to kill those who sides with the two princes. And this also involves the Linux household who just lost two of precious family. "Kill the entire of  Linux household. Left no one alive", the emperor said. The emperor purposely said this in order to leave the princes no allies left for their safety.

But where are they now? After this whole chase, where are they hiding?

The Marquis Carson's family was already inspected. After escaping from the chase, they hide themselves in the forest.

In there, Luke has already sent his spies and investigated the case of why the emperor wants them dead. But he cannot find why. Instead someone helped them. A man in cloak said to them: "the emperor is dead. The emperor you see is now being controlled by someone with red eyes". At first, everyone couldn't believe it. But as day passes by, everything started to point in one direction. And it was the man in cloak said. It is him.

Just saying red eyes is enough for everyone to know their enemy. Duke Joseph Horatio Acryl, Luke Linux or Lucas Rumina Acryl's uncle.

Blood burst from his eyes. He was angry as he killed another of his precious family again and one who almost died.

"BUT THAT DOESN'T EXPLAIN WHY MIKI'S BODY IS NOT HERE!!" Luke shouts to his other siblings.

"Luke. You know it already yet you deny it yourself. Y-you k-know Miki sacrificed herself.... to protect father...  How can father... s-stay alive in the incident unharmed?" Jeanne said as she tries to stop her tears from falling down.

It is widely known to those who are nobles that someone with large amount in their body can sacrifice their life to bless or curse someone permanently. The highest quality of blessing or curse is when it came from those who can't use magic. And since Miki is well known as a person with large amount of mana yet can't use magic is being targeted since childhood.

Miki knew how to do it. And the results of it causes her body and her life to disappear into a thin air.

Everyone can't accept it. They were just happy the other day and yet why is it that on the next day, an bad omen happened? It was unfair. They didn't do anything wrong. Right now, the only thing they want is revenge. Revenge against that bastard.

It is a fortunate thing that the emperor is now a tyrant. People now live in fear. With this, they can lead an army to against the emperor.

"Luke, I already recruit many people to go against the emperor" Theresa said as her empty eyes watches Luke as he organizes the papers in his hand.

Right now, Theresa has killed more people than she ever had this days. Her eyes stoop down as she saw people losing their lives. She cannot hold it. She in her life has never killed someone. It was just after that incident that she killed someone.

"Theresa, if you can't then don't do it" Luke said without even looking at her. 

She knew that Luke was worried for her. Of course, as a friend. She knew that Luke became like this after Miki died. She now knew that the one that Luke likes is none other than her. She heard him saying why did she died and not keeping her promise. He also says how much he loves her and yet she leaves him.

It pains her heart just knowing this. But she endured this. She started and cannot stop this feeling. The only way now is to wait until everything is over and travel far away from him. She resolve to this. She can no longer endure this pain. As soon as everything is over, that is time limit for her patience.

The fate has decided that the one who will defeat Joseph is none other than her.