Chapter 30

Miki's POV

"A curse? Why--, ah! I get it!" 

Is this guy an idiot or not? Any normal person can clearly see that this is clearly a curse once reading this. Wait a minute, aren't I too? I mean, I actually thought this is also a prophecy. 

Then why did I kept avoiding that this is a curse? Is there some action that is preventing us? I think there is.

What spell is it again? It's in Greek language after all...

[ αποφύγετε υποσυνείδητα ]

[ αποφύγετε υποσυνείδητα ] is a wide scale spell to make your subconscious avoid a certain thing. A high grade spell that requires a lot of mana. To be exact if we measure of the amount that it needed to construct this spell is 25 mages. Not only that it only ranges within a size of a village.

But this spell that was cast... it's range is... the world itself...

This requires a lot of mana than normal. If I have to say this magic is incomplete because there is a loophole on it. It lacks mana.

If you want a empire range then it requires 2000, but at a size of a world...

.

.

.

...10000 mages is needed.

But there is no way that a lot of people will allow to end this world. People strives to live. Every living being is after all, a greedy one.

If that person tried to find someone like him, he can only be killed by the society after all.

All of it points out to one person only. Only one person should be able to do this.

My ancestors from my mother's side.

According to my father, my mother only have a one type of magic. Even I have one type of magic. But the difference between I and a normal magician is far too great. In terms of mana, mine is far greater than any being. 

That means that person convinces his family to put a curse upon this world to eternal death. 

Then my family is to blame then...

I closed my eyes and stop myself from thinking any further. 

I have already a plan to stop all of this thing. The only thing to do now is to make sure there is no errors that can make this plan a failure.

"Ian, do you want me to tell you who is the traitor and how to stop this curse?" I say as I happily smiled at him.

My smile is definitely a fake one after all. 

Ian's face suddenly turned serious. Half serious to be exact. He knows me well after all. There are a conditions after all in order to obtain it~~

"I want you to make me a device that allows me to sleep well at any places and at the same time makes a food for me as well. I want it a non battery pack, I don't want to waste my energy to recharge it after all. Also, I want it to be able to hide it in a ring without magic. And also, I want it to be able to conceal it's magic if ever if it is needed" I said my demands to Ian with an innocent smile.

My demands is not life threatening but a time consuming only. It requires to use your intellect after all.

"Hey, hey! That's an extremely hard demand!  If you asked that to a normal people it will take a hundred of years just to complete it"

Of course, we are not normal people after all. That's why I can trust you for this.

"If it's you, I know you can do it in 2-3 months. And if you ask why didn't I do it, it requires too much work that it disturbs my sleeping time"

Like I told you, I prioritize my needs than people themselves after all. In my past life, I am not selfish but now at least I can wish for what I want.

He stares at me for a long time as I sleeplessly stare at him. Ah... I'm getting more sleepy than ever.

"Give me a time"

Sorry, I won't be able to answer you as I am sleeping already.

Good night...

***

"-ke up! Wake up!"

Hmm.... who's there?

"To think you'll sleep while we're still in negotiations, you're one of a kind after all"

Thank you for the compliment. I know that myself after all.

"I know... you will accept it anyway. After all, *yawn* there is no doubt that you will deny this... opportunity" I yawned as my head keeps swaying as I am still sleepy

"But to think you think selfishly now... you're buying time to prepare the stage, right?"

Aahh... as expected of him. Every movement of mine is counted. That three months was just to stop him from moving after all.

"Then.. accept?"

"If it's you, I know your plan is up to good so, I accept"

Even now, fate is against me. I can only be careful for every movements, right now. I don't want to fail this time. I know I will be involve in this no matter what. I don't want them to die or to suffer horribly.

Even now, I'm still easy going even though there is a conflict happening now... I'm such a strange girl.

But, with this everything is now done. The only thing I need to do is to move next month. I have a lot of work to do next month but for now, I just have to spend my time easily since...

.

.

.

I might not return to my normal lifestyle.

But if it's the cost of that just for my family and my important people to live happily. Even if it requires my death then, I am gratified already.

Ah... it's time to sleep...