~ 𝒫𝓇𝑜𝓁𝑜𝑔𝓊𝑒 ~

"Hello and welcome. I am Landsat field supervisor Victor Nieves. This is my colleague, Steve Woodward, our data wrangler. Our expedition takes us to a place every nautical trade route known to man has avoided for centuries. As our satellite shows... the island is surrounded by a perpetual storm system, allowing it to remain hidden from the outside world. But with Colonel Packard's helicopter transport we will be the first to break through to the other side. We, are also pleased to be joined for the first time by the resource exploration team led by Mr. Randa, and the company by biologist, Ms. San and geologist, Mr. Brooks. Our focus will be on the islands surface... there is, what lies beneath. Mr Brooks." Victor passed his debrief over to the dark skinned man.

"Simple really, we are using explosives to shake the earth and create vibrations. Helping us to map the sub surface of the island. We will fly over the south shore and then strategically drop seismic charges that will help us understand the density of the earth."

"You're dropping bombs?" A mans voice called out, more specifically, James Conrad's voice.

"...scientific instruments." Brooks corrected.

"You hear that boys? We're scientists now!" A young soldier called out.

"You guys are not scientists." Steve whispered out.

"We'll then land, make base camp, led by Mr. Conrad. Me to Jack Champan." A soldier stood up and took the geologists place.

"All right- once on the island the storm interference will block all radio contact with the ship. That means we will be by ourselves. Three days later, refuel team will meet us here on north of the island. That might be our only safe departure for an unknown period. So... a tip to everybody- don't miss it, please."