~ 𝒮𝑒𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓁 ~

incredulity
/ɪnkrəˈdjuːləti/
noun
1. the state of being unwilling or unable to believe something

~~~~

James, Mason and Skylar sat in a room which had a table and three chairs placed in. They don't know why the were brought in but there were. And they were not happy about it. A two-way mirror sat in one of the walls meaning they were being watched.

"Are you just going to sit there. In the dark. You're enjoying this right?" James good infront if the two-way mirror with his arms crossed and face pulled in a frown. "Is this fun for you?" After a pause he spoke up again. "I promise I won't tell the Russians."

Two voices spoke up from behind James.

"We promise we will tell the Russians." James looked at Skylar and Mason sitting in the chairs at the table with an annoyed look on their faces through the reflection of the glass. Skylars vocal cords healed well but her voice still came out scratchy and it caused a small amount of pain. He then looked back at the and stared at eye level.

"They're going to tell the Russians." He walked away from the glass and dropped his arms and walked over to the chair next to Skylar and took a seat. He gripped her hand and used his other to throw a pencil at the glass.

"That's gonna do a lot isn't it?" Skylar snarked but James ignored her comment.

"Why are you keeping us here."

"I wanna go home."

"We get it- there was no island, we were never on the island. Skylar never lived on the island." The door to the left of them opened and their heads shot over to see who walked through.

"Island? What island?" Brooks and San both walked through the door.

"Brooks what the hell is going on" Asked Skylar.

"Welcome to the monarch." He raised his arm as a gesture and James let out a sarcastic laugh and looked down.

Brook opened up a file in front of them and exposed the pictures within.

"This island- is just the beginning." This caught Skylars attention.

"There's more out there."

"What do you mean... more?"

"This world never belonged to us- it belonged to them. The question is- how long before they take it back?" A projector tuned on and lit up on the wall next to them. "Kong... is not the only king."

Videos played of men in mines discovering paintings on the walls causing fear and horror to strike through Skylar.

There's more of them out there. And they may not be as kind as Kong.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝓈𝓉𝓇𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝒹 - 𝐊𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐒𝐤𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐈𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝 🎉