53

"What are you doing here?" Harry asks Zayn

"He was just-"

"I was asking him, not you." Harry says sternly, keeping his eyes on Zayn. "What are you doing here?" he repeats.

"The question is," Zayn starts. "What are you doing just casually walking into one of your student's place? What would Pauline think if I told her about this?"

"Pauline won't believe shit that comes from you. Not because of the incident where you tried to charge me of assault, but because she fucking hates your guts."

"She can't ignore a report because of something that happened in the past."

"Leave." Harry demands, clenching his jaw.

"Fuck you." Zayn curses.

Harry steps forward, raising his fists. I jump in and hold him back.

"Harry, please not again." I beg and he looks down at me, staring in my eyes. He becomes relaxed and breathes slowly. "Thank you. Now go into my room and I'll deal with him okay."

Harry nods, glancing at Zayn behind me. He embraces my face then kisses me. When he pulls away, he keeps his eyes on Zayn.

"Fucking bitch." Zayn mumbles as Harry walks away.

"Zayn!" I snap. "Harry go!" I demand, stopping him from coming back and he angrily shuts the door. "Didn't you say you guys were friends before? What happened?" I rub my temples stressfully.

"He just can't let go of the past is all." Zayn shrugs then sighs when he sees my blank stare. "Look I'm sorry. We can talk about your mum later because I don't want to ruin whatever messed up plans you have with him." he rolls his eyes, scoffing. I lead him to the door and he turns back. "Just tell me," he says, glancing behind me. "Are you really happy with him?"

I let out a short breath, looking down. "Zayn, you say he can't let go of the past, but you can't even let me go." I tell him, staring back into his hazel eyes. "Yes, I am happy and as a friend you should support that."

"But your relationship with him is so wrong. Why can't you see that?"

"You didn't think ours was either? A sixteen year old dating a twenty-something year old." I argue and he stayed silent. "Just- just go please. We will talk later about my mom and that's all we'll discuss. No more about Harry and what we had because I'm over it and you should be too."

Zayn finally leaves and I make it to my room where Harry was. He sat on my bed with his elbows resting on his knees as he stared blankly into space. His eyes move to me and he sits up.

"Is he gone? Please tell me he's gone."

"Yes, it's all clear." I giggle to lighten the mood. I run my fingers through his hair and I straddle his lap. His hands snake around my waist and he smirks. "Where have you been? I've been texting you since the game ended."