😈 Chapter 4 😈

I woke up to the fucking annoying ringing, my alarm! I hit the alarm so it would shut the fuck up and hallelujah it worked.

I moved myself to get comfy again when my phone started to ring. Why the fuck does this happen to me every single fucking day?

I lazily turned back over in my bed and held my hand out to the bedside table to pick up the phone.

The bright screen made my eyes squint. It took me a couple of seconds to adjust to the light emitting from the screen to see Josie written with the swipe the screen thingy underneath her name.

I swiped the thingy and held the phone up to my ear, "hey boo!" I heard Josie's voice chirp.

"What the actual fuck jos?!" I sleepily scolded to her.

"Awwww! Is someone tired?" She asked in a fake innocent voice.

"Fuck you jos." I said ever so casually.

"Ali do I have to come over to dress you or are you capable?" She asked.

"I'm fucking more than capable jos?!" I scolded.

"Okay my little sunshine, look outside your window now!" She chirpily said.

"What?!" I asked confused.

"Look outside your window!" She demanded.

"Okay." I said.

I held my phone still and cautiously walked over to the window- as it was still pitch black in the room! I opened my curtains to be greeted with more light which made me squint yet again.

Once my eyes adjusted I looked down to the pavement to see, well fuck- it was Josie. She had a beaming smile on we face, "morning!" She said chirpily.

"What the fuck are you doing outside MY house jos?" I asked still staring at her.

"Well I needed you to see my outfit and judge it." She said in a 'duh' tone.

"And why would I do that?" I asked.

"Just give me your honest opinion Ali?!" She demanded.

"Okay-" I said, "you look fine like usual."

"You sure?" She asked.

"Yes and what's the special occasion?" I asked.

"I need to impress the bad boy!" She said in a 'duh' tone.

"Well just be you and I'm sure it will be fine." I said now getting bothered.

"Well go get changed boo, I ain't waiting around forever!" She demanded.

"Okay, bitch!" I said whilst retreating from the window.

I hung up and went to get ready. I grabbed some usual clothing and chucked it on, along with my good old leather jacket and my black boots. I grabbed my phone and my backpack and ran down the stairs. I opened up the doors to be greeted by nobody?!

What the fuck?!

I called up Josie and waited until she picked up, "where the fuck are you?" I asked.

"Sorry Ali, I didn't think it would be a problem as you were taking so long! Anyways to answer your question I am with the jocks on the way to school!" She said in a bitchy tone.

"Are you for real?" I asked stunned.

"Sorry boo." She said.

"Fuck you!" I said then hung up.

I looked at the screen, what the actual fuck just happened?

Too consumed by my thoughts i didn't realise someone came up behind me and when they tapped me on the shoulder it gave me a huge fright.

Alicia: The girl who wasn't expecting this ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara