😈 Chapter 13 😈

Sorry guys, I just couldn't resist.

So here's another chapter.

The school day just seems to be getting longer and longer.

Maybe it's because life just fucking loves to torture me, or maybe it's some other fucked up reason.

But only life itself knows!

So, right now I'm currently walking to lunch; with a smiling Xavier.

"What?" I asked with a little giggle, aiming it at Xavier.

"Nothing." He said, still visibly smiling.

"You sure because that smile suggests otherwise." I said.

He seemed a bit taken aback by my comment, But strangely enough his smile never faulted.

"It's just nice to see you smile and be happy." Xavier said, with glee shining all over his face.

I smiled at him, "it's nice to be able to smile." I said back.

We then walked in silence towards the cafeteria; the only thing that was being communicated was the smiles we shared between each other.

Once we got to the cafeteria, Xavier opened the door for me which I kindly said a quick 'thank you'.

We then made our way over to the usual table.

Our table wasn't assigned the popular table, even though there were popular people who sat there; like lily and Joshua.

The popular table was in the middle of the havoc, which is otherwise known as the cafeteria.

That was where Bianca and all that lot sat. Yer, the complete and utter dickheads!

Anyways, me and Xavier sat down at the usual table to be greeted with lily and Joshua arguing, (like usual!).

"Josh, that was sooo not cool?!" Lily shouted at josh, who was holding Lily's phone away from her.

"Hey, all I want to see is what lover boy wants!" Joshua countered back.

Lily just crossed her arms across her chest and huffed, "No fair." She grumbled.

Joshua then snickered, "ow this is gold!"

Lily then snapped her head towards Joshua, "stop it josh?!" She said whilst trying to reach for her phone again.

Joshua then looked at lily, "awww! He messaged back!" He said whilst smirking at lily.

"Josh, don't you dare text anything back! He's the only guy that's taken an interest in me." She seethed whilst still trying to reach her phone.

"Oh really?" Joshua asked with an evil glint in his eye.

"Josh!" Lily whined.

"Lily!" Joshua mimicked.

Lily then slumped on her chair whilst pouting.