Chapter 6 | Tea party and Hide n Seek

As I made my way through the town, trying to blend in the best I could. My feet started to kill me, the tight high heels on my feet hitting against the uneven ground. I had almost sprained my ankles few times already, so I tried to slow my pace.

I hadn't seen Sebastian, which was weird. He should have found me by now.

I was walking along many people, so that may be the reason why he hadn't found me yet. Or why he can't catch me, because everybody would see it and he would be caught.

I looked around me not noticing the person in front of me, so I accidentally ran into the person.

"S-sorry!" I said, I looked who it was and I think I had a heart attack.

IT WAS ALOIS TRANCY.

"Look where you are going!" He said angrily, while he cleaned the dirt off of him. Even though there wasn't any on him.

When he looked at me surprised.

"Oh I'm so sorry for my rudeness, I thought you were one of those ugly poor peasants. I'm Alois Trancy, and this is my butler, Claude." He introduced himself and Claude, who I didn't notice first.

I was a little taken a back by his sudden change of behavior.

My blush only grew bigger and darker. "I-I'm (Y-n)... I-It's n-nice to meet y-you Alois...." I couldn't believe my eyes, last time I saw him (SPOILER) he was dead. I felt my eyes tear up.

"Oh my! Are you alright, milady?!" He asked worried.

"Y-yeah, sorry... I umm... Forget it, it's nothing." I mumbled, as I wiped my tears away.

"Well then! Would you like to come to my mansion and have a tea party?!" He sounded so excited. How could I say no to somebody so cute, but is secretly crazy bitch.

Tea party with Alois Trancy?! My little angel! But... What if he... Nah who cares!

"I would love to!!" I said happily.

"Great!" He grabbed me by my hand and dragged me with him. We got to his carriage and got in, the whole trip we talked. It was so amazing, Alois was being so kind to me.

*****

When we made it to his mansion we walked to the garden, the flowers there were gorgeous. Who knew flowers would look so lovely. It looked like they were shining.

We sat around a small white round table, with matching white chairs. Claude brought us tea, cookies, cake and chocolate.

"Alois?"

"Yes?"

"Why did you want to have a tea party with me?"

"Well, we bumped into each other and when I saw you I got the idea!"

"Oh! Hehe... Well I'm happy that you asked me to have a tea party!"

"And I'm happy that you joined me, even though we just met each other!"

We chatted some more, but there was something that bothered me. Claude stared at me the whole time. But I shook it off.

When we were done with the tea and wanted to do something, we chose to play hide and seek. I hadn't played hide and seek in a long time.

"Oh (Y/n), Claude will be joining us in the hiding and seek and will be the first seeker!" Alois announced to me.

Am I gonna be playing hide and seek with two hot people? o////o I... I... I think... I'm gonna... faint...

"Okay! S-sure I don't mind!"

Claude started to count to hundred, while Alois and I hid around the mansion. I don't know where Alois went, but I didn't know where to hide. It's too easy for Claude to find me because he's demon.

So I chose to hide in some guest bedroom, under the bed.

-Claude's POV-

I had counted to one hundred as his highness had told me, I was suppose to find lady (Y/n) and his highness.

I must admit lady (Y/n) is quite unique looking. Her shining (e/c) eyes and (h/l) (h/c) hair are something you don't see everyday.

I already knew where master was, but I wanted to talk with lady (Y/n) a second, so I chose to look for her first. And I found her quickly. She was hiding under the bed in the guest room.

-Your POV-

Damn it! He is in the room! He must have found me!

I feel something grab my leg, and I was pulled. "Ahhh!!!!" It happened so fast that it scared me. I saw that I was in Claude's arms. "C-Claude? Y-you scared me!"

"My apologies." He said bluntly.

"My lady..." He said close to my ear. Then he threw me onto the bed and was in one second hovering over my body.

"Eh!?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Muahahahahaaa!!! Cliffhanger! I hope you enjoyed it! I don't really like Claude so it will be hard for me to write sexy things about him -.- AND THANK YOU! WE HAVE NOW OVER 100 READS! XD PARTY!!!

Well anyways...

Bye~!