Chapter 13 | Cookies and milk

When I had my head resting on somebodys' shoulder, but I didn't know whose. So I looked up and saw Mey-rin blushing. She also seemed really nervous. I smiled at her, and she smiled back, relaxing little bit too.

Finny and Bard were looking at us, they almost seemed a little bit... jealous??

I tried not to mind them and just admire the view.

******

When the sun had set, we got our stuff and started to head home. We talked the whole trip, we joked, laughed and just had fun. I hadn't had this much fun in a long time, and I loved it.

At the mansion we all just headed to bed, we were so tired. But I actually couldn't sleep.

I was just laying on the bed, looking at the cieling lol. Thinking what if I actually just stayed here, and didn't go back home.

My head started to spin from all of these thoughts. I had to get some sleep, but first milk.

So I get up from the bed, I sneak through the mansion, not wanting to wake up anybody. I made it to the kitchen and took some milk. But I got carried away and started to bake also chocolate cookies, for no reason, well actually because cookies and milk are perfect together! And in the end I had 32 chocolate cookies and milk.

Making my way back to my room I see Sebastian. "What are you doing lady (y/n)? You should be in your bed." Sebastian said worried.

"I wanted some milk, but then I started to make cookies. And now I'm going to my room eat these." I said, walking past him to my room. "By the way, Sebastian. Here." I gave him a cookie.

"???.... Thank you(?)" He said little bit surprised. ":D" I leave him alone and go to my room. Closing the door behind me, I 'jump' onto the bed without spilling my milk and cookies, them staying on the plate perfectly.

I read manga, ate my cookies and drank my milk. And after that I was so sleepy that I passed out on my bed, manga book on my face.

*****

When the morning came, I threw the manga book off my face to somewhere, not knowing where. I slowly get up from the bed, crawling into my own bathroom. Stripping from my clothes. (A/n: I don't even know what she is wearing anymore XDDD)

I go into the shower, first the water was cold, but warmed up soon after. While cleaning up I hear some voices. But I didn't know where they were coming. So I turn off the shower and wrap a towel around me. I open the bathrooms door, and see the three servants.

"What. Are. You. Doing. Here?" I asked them slowly, but deadly. "W-w-w-we just brought you some clothes!" Finny said. "Yeah!" Bard said. "Yes it the truth!" Mey-rin said.

"Really?" I asked them, and they nodded quickly. "Well where are the clothes?" I asked. Mey-rin pulled them out of nowhere and gave them to me. "Thanks. You may leave." I said smiling at them. They ran out of the room, and I made sure nobody else was there.

I look at the clothes they gave me. There were many to choose from, but I chose a (f/c) dress, that was really simple. But it was too long. So I pulled out my scissors, and cut so the dress was little bit over my knees. I found black tights but I wanted over knee high socks. So I cut the tights also. And so was my outfit ready. Oh and lets not forget my black boots, that I found in the closet.

I come out of my room, and thought. Hey let's go see Ciel!!!

I go to his study where he was actually. "Hey Ciel!" I smiled at him. He smiled back and said, "Hello (y/n)." He looked at my outfit and asked, "What happened to your clothes?"

"Well, the dress was too long and I wanted over knee high socks, but there was only tights." I explained. "Oh... Anyways, I'm having a ball tonight, so Mey-rin will be helping you with your dress." He said. "A ball?! Wow..." I said amazed, thinking about the food.

"Yes. Now I have to get back to my study, you can do anything in the mean time." He said calmly. HE IS TOO CALM!!!

"Okay, well bye Ciel~!" I smiled at him and left the room.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: It's been 82 years since I last updated this story... And I'm so sorry about that!!!!!! ;-; Pls don't hate meh!! TT^TT

Anyways... ;-;

Bye~!