Chapter 7 | Wasn't this suppose to be a tea party?!

Claudes' face was inches away from mine. His hot breath tickling my cheek. I knew my faces was 50 shades of red. I could 't face him, so I shut my eyes tightly.

"M'lady... Your skin is flawless. Your body, is like a perfect vase with the curves, that every woman should have." He spoke gently while his hand crawled to my hip, pulling my hips closer to his.

My eyes shot open, as goosebumps covered my body.

Wha..? Me have perfect skin and body... He must be blind -.- Poor Claude.

"Your eyes, make me feel something...  in..."

Your pants?

"My chest."

Close enough.

"I never thought some human would make me feel this way." He whispered to my ear. He bit it gently.

OH HELL NAHH!!! ALOIS SAVE ME!!!

"CLAUDE!!! Where the hell are you?!" Speak of the devil!

THANK YOUUU~~~

Alois rushed into the room, good that Claude was demon, so Alois didn't see that he was a second ago on top of me.

"Oh lady (Y/n)! Looks like Claude found you!" Alois said happily. "Yes it seems so! Umm... it looks like I have to be the seeker now!" I said, while laughing awkwardly little bit. "Yes! Now start counting!" He commanded. I took last look at Claude, seeing him looking at me. I close my eyes and start to count to hundred.

******

"97... 98... 99... 100! Ready or not, here I come!" I shouted. I leave the guest room. The dress had started to dig into my skin. It was so unpleasant. I wanted to take it off, but I knew I couldn't. I would look like a poor peasant and Alois would kick me out and make fun of me. 

I looked around the mansion, when I entered a certain room. It looked familiar, then it clicked in my head, I knew what room it was. It was Alois' room!

I looked around admiring it. When I feel myself being tackled. 

"(Y/n) you found me..." It was Alois. He was 'hugging' me from behind.

Suddenly my body went cold when Alois spoke, "I noticed that you had the price tag on the dress, when I found you and Claude. And plus with that, you have some other clothes under the dress. May I ask, who are you really?" 

Without hesitation I felt his hands rip the dress off, his face was stone cold. "Ah!" I shrieked, as the dress fell to the ground and I was left with my nightgown.

"Oh my, are you some poor little girl? Stealing and acting all high. Were you going to steal from me too when I wasn't looking? Well let me show you your place." With each word he stepped closer and closer to me. He had sadistic smile on his face. 

My legs were trembling in fear, my eyes started to water. "Y-you d-don't understand! I-it's n-not like that!" He didn't listen.

He trapped me between him and bed. I couldn't move. What's going to happen to me now?!

"Wasn't this suppose to be a tea party!" I shouted. 

"Hehehehe... Wrong."

"Wha-?"

"I thought when I saw you that I would have some fun tonight, and lucky me. I will. Because you are just poor girl, with nobody to care if she disappeared from the streets." 

"W-wrong! I just ran away, I wanted a break and have some fun. But no, you fucking shit head made things worse! I fucking love you, but hate you at the same time! You make me go crazy like everyone else in here! Why the hell does this universe hate me?! I feel like I'm just gonna get raped! I wish these were those nice fluff fanfics. But no, this is so disgusting that I want to just disappear!" I ran out of breath, my chest rising and lowering in fast pace. Alois was speechless.

A tear escaped my eye, I was so done. I push him off of me. "Now if you excuse me, I'll take my leave."

I leave the room and soon after the mansion too.

-Alois's POV-

She... HOW DARES SHE!!! I'm going to make her pay!!! She makes me so angry, but so excited also! What is with this girl! And her crazy talk? She said that she loved me, but also hated me, like she knew everything about me?! She's driving me crazy!

I held my head as I laughed to myself, when Claude came into my room. This girl will truly be fun...

"Claude, you need to find her and bring her to me. And that's an order!!!" I yelled at him. "Yes, your highness." He bowed and was on his way.

-Claude's POV-

Lady (Y/n), you are the most interesting woman, who I have ever met. I will do anything to make you mine. Anything.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: OMG!!! Already a new chapter?! Hehe... I hope you liked this chapter. Some sexy time ;3

Well anyways...

Bye~!