Chapter 16 | This party had me messed up

A/n: You guys make me wanna cry!! We have now over 1k readers!!! I love you guys so much! So that's why this chapter is longer than any other chapter!!! Enjoy!!!

We chatted for a while at the doors, until Ciel was walking down the stairs, Sebastian behind him. Ciel had long blue coat, black pants, he had boots that had heels on it. He was looking really handsome, and so did Sebastian. Hell, even all the servants did too.
Mey-rin, she had cute wine red dress, almost matching her hair.
Finny, had green suit that reminded me of nature. He had still his little hat, resting around his neck.
Bard, still had his normal clothes, but he had taken an actual shower, and cleaned up. And no cigartettes to be seen too.

When Ciel made it to us, he looked at me. He hadn't seen how I looked yet, even tho we were just in same room and only few inches away from each other.

"You look lovely tonight, (Y/n)" he said, making me blush. "T-thank you, you look good also" I said little bit looking away from him embarrassed. Then we heard knocking on the door.
Finny and Bard opened the doors and people started to come in.
"Ciel, why, are you even having a ball?" I asked Ciel, while looking at the people coming in.
"It had been a while, when I last had a ball. And I had to keep my reputation up." he said, also looking at the guests.

Some people came up to Ciel, introducing themselves, while some just said hi, because they had already met him.
It was little bit funny when some people thought I was his fiance. So I chose to look around, if I could find food.
And then I saw...

Food.

I went to the tables where the food was laid out. Oh how the food looked so good! I took a plate and just put food on it. After taking some food, I went to some chair that was alone and started to enjoy my meal. The food was fantastic. Some people looked at me little bit... Disgusted, actually only females looked at me disgusted, males... Just made amused face.
I didn't care, I just wanted to enjoy my food \(>3<)/

Finishing the food, I left the plate on empty table. I want back to Ciel, and saw that less people were coming. So most of the people had to be here already.
Finny, Mey-rin and Bard were helping the guests, Sebastian standing next to Ciel, while Ciel greeted the guests and I was just watching everything happen.
I felt like... I wasn't suppose to be here, but I didn't remember why.
I shook that feeling away and walked around the mansion.

I noticed while I was walking around, many men were looking at me. Which made me feel uncomfortable.
So I decided to go outside, where nobody was. I sat on a chair, that was there around this table that matched with the chairs around it.
The sun was starting to set slowly, making beautiful colors on the sky.

I breath in the fresh air, calming myself. Being around so many people, whew. Good that I didn't faint, and all those looks they gave. Rude.

I looked the sky, until familiar voice spoke, "Ah what a beautiful evening! If I may ask, what are you doing here... All... Alone.." I knew right away who it was.
"Alois... What are you still doing here?" I asked him when I looked at him, he was sitting on the other side of the table, Claude standing next to him.
"Like I said before, it was rude of you to leave like that." He sounded little bit angry. "sigh* Alois... I can't all the time play with you." I said, sounding little bit tired. "Yes you can! And, I don't only want to play with you... I also want you. I want to you to be mine!" His word sent shivers down my spine, it almost scared me to half to death. His words were cold and commanding.
I felt like I couldn't breath, my heart beating too fast for my own good.
"Why me?!" I asked, my voice sounding obviously scared.
"heheh... You want to know why? You make feel things, that nobody else does. You are everything I ever wanted. And you would be perfect mother for my children"