Chapter 15 | Intruders

Mey-rin and I had really hard time finding me a dress that I would like. But in the end we did find one, it was (f/c), with white roses attached to it, small head piece that was a white rose. My hair was put in a bun (A/n: sorry people who have short hair ;-;), but few strings were left out. My make up was simple and natural looking, some brown eye-shadow, eyeliner, some lipstick, eyebrows done and some mascara. 

I was ready for the ball, but I wasn't so excited about it some reason. I think because I had this strange feeling, that something was going to happen.

Mey-rin left, so she could get ready for the party herself. So I was left alone in my room. Time being 5.49 pm. I was sitting on my bed, waiting, for something to happen. And just like that I heard a voice whisper in my ear. "Boo~"

I screamed a little falling off the bed, seeing who was behind me, my eyes widened from surprise. Alois was sitting on my bed, with a wide smirk dancing on his lip. Claude standing next to a wide open window.

"A-Alois!!" I was so shocked. 

"So this is where you went! It was so rude of you to disappear like that you know!" He pouted madly.

"Oh! Did you know I was coming? Dressing up like that just for me?" He asked happily. "Actually, Ciel is having a ball." I explained to him awkwardly. "Ciel...? Who is this man?! Is he your... fiance?" He asked, bitterness in his words. "N-no! I'm just a guest here! He has already somebody else!" I explained him quickly, so he wouldn't explode.

"Oh... Good" He said devilishly. "T-the ball, must be starting soon... s-so I should go" I smiled at him, getting up from the ground and running out of the room as fast as I could.

WHAT THE HELL ARE THEY DOING HERE?!?!?!

I was panicking, so I just ran in Ciel's room, where he was getting ready for the ball. He looked at me surprised. His cheeks turned slowly red, because he was without his shirt. "W-what are you doing here?!" He shouted. "S-S-S-Sorry!! B-but, A-alois..." When I said Alois's name, Ciel's eyes went dark. "Sebastian." He said coldly. "Yes, m'lord" Sebastian bowed and left the room right away.

Now me and half naked Ciel were alone... Yay.  He put on his shirt, but he had trouble with the buttons. I sighed and went up to him, saying to him "Let me..." I buttoned his shirt, but what I didn't notice how Ciel was acting. 

-Ciel's POV-

What does she think she is doing?! 

I was blushing mess. (Y/n) was so close to me, and I felt so embarrassed for not being able to button my shirt by myself, and having her helping me. When she got to the last button, our faces were so close. But she didn't mind, while I was going crazy here.

"Done!" She smiled sweetly at me, and when our eyes met. She started to blush and looked away from me. She was biting her lip. 

How adorable... Wait!! But, I have a fiance... All these thoughts about (Y/n) is wrong, but still feels so right. I want to make her mine, but I can't if  I'm with lady Elizabeth. But if I find the way to get her back, I wouldn't need to worry about Elizabeth. But she would try to find me, no matter of what. I need to get rid of her.

-Your POV-

When I looked away from Ciel, I felt so embarrassed. I had just buttoned his shirt for him like a mom. Wow, I'm so not cool person -.-' 

Now we were just silently standing in his room, not knowing what to do and avoiding eye contact.

-Sebastian's POV-

I checked every room in the whole mansion, but I didn't find any traces of them being here. I wondered if all of that was only in (Y/n) head. She must have got scarred for life, because of these people.

So I went back to my masters' room, and saw both of them standing a front of each other, big blushes on their faces. Did something happen while I was gone?

I noticed that master had his shirt on, an it was buttoned. 

"Well?" Master asked me. "I didn't find anything." I said bowing. "Tch, useless demon." He said annoyed. 

-Your POV- 

"(Y/n), you should go. The party is starting soon. I will be right with you." Ciel said to me. I nodded and left the room, leaving Ciel and Sebastian alone.

I go to the main doors and saw Mey-rin, Finny and Bard waiting there. They looked at me in awe. "I-is something w-wrong?" I asked. "No!" They all said at the same time. "Ya look amazing, (Y/n)!" Bard said giving thumbs up. "Yes! You look lovely!" Finny admired. "Yes! You look amazing!" Mey-rin said, little bit blood coming out of her nose, some reason. 

"Oh... Thank you so much everybody!" I smiled at them, they smiling back at me.

I hoped that this night would be amazing. And no intruders would come >.>

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Yay!!! XDDD I have started to make chapters more and more again!! I hope you enjoyed this one, and I will see you in the next chapter! And don't forget to check out @XXshushuXX Story!

Well anyways...

Bye~!