My Weird House

Told by Anonymous

My house was very weird. When my family moved into the house we live in, it was normal at first. I was really young when the first story happened, so this is based off of what I had heard from my parents and older brothers.

Before my grandfather blessed our house, my parents remember hearing strange noises when they sat outside in our back yard. They told me they heard chains being dragged on the concrete over the fence for no reason, cars that aren't there, shadows under the fence, and weird animal sounds. One time, my dad said he had seen a shadowy animal looking at him. He said he wasn't sure what animal it was. It was big as a opossum, he said, but had a shadowy head of a cat and a hiss of a raccoon. My dad tried to follow the beast but it disappeared in the night.

After my house was blessed, the house was almost normal. Almost. This is another story my brother and a few family guests. Our guest room is directly under my room. We call it a "haunted" room. My brother told me one time, while he was sleeping down there for a night, he woke up with the bed shaking. Nothing else was shaking. He was immediately terrified and got off the bed.

Needless to say, he spent the rest of the night on his computer with a few lights on. I heard a few other stories of people having cold sweats and bad feeling in the night when they stay in that room. The scary feeling got better over time, but I can't help but wonder why those things happen.

 The scary feeling got better over time, but I can't help but wonder why those things happen