It Followed

Told by LegendaryCompanions

For the past two years, I've been experiencing activity. It seems that I am a entity magnet, attracting spirits. I even had a small gift. The sight of no what average can see. My gift appeared two years after my first experience.

    To begin, it was spring and some of my family members including myself were going to on a ghost tour. There's a difference between ghost tour and ghost hunting. Ghost tour is the background of the spirit's life before they had past and ghost hunting is when you attempt to contact the paranormal. It was pretty fun then we stopped to get something to eat after. When we are on our way to the car though, I felt like I was being followed, so I turned my head to look.      It had messy long brown hair, white eyes, and she was wearing a long white dress with mini pink polka-dots on it.

She was staring into my eyes with no emotion. Imagined that standing at the foot of your bed, watching you as you sleep. Anyways, I turned back around and thought nothing of it. I was neither paranoid nor bothered by it until few weeks after that I saw started seeing her appear around me almost every single day and sometimes I feel dread before she appears. One time, she appeared on the ceiling.

When I go to bed like hours after she appears, I have ghostly nightmares and always wake up between 3 to 4am, oddly shaking, feeling like being watched. If I was unlucky, I would probably feel atmosphere of dread. It always took me few minutes before I stop shaking and go back to bed.    A month later, I made myself an ouija board. I was using it alone as well. The spirit was talking gibberish and going to four corners of the board. Since I switch religions during that time period, I had to ask a type of yes or no question which I would not say. It didn't reply which means no.

I asked, "How old are you?" It replied zero. I should've ended it there because zero means the entity has never been alive or knows that they're dead...

"What's your name?" I asked. It spelt out Donna. I then asked if it followed my home from the ghost tour. It moved to yes. I then said goodbye. Soon, I discarded it.  Then the nightmares grew a bit worse, but mostly it was about my doll. One dream, I was laying in a hospital bed then I saw my doll crawl up to me. Then this loud static appeared and the doll turned very scary looking and she was crawling up to my face before I woke up. I was startled and I felt a strong negative vibe from the doll. It was very eerie and it was sitting on the stand like couple feet away from my bed.

The doll nightmares went on four days straight until I decided to do a banishment ritual on the doll. The banishment needs to be done for three days. On the second day, I felt like I was being watched all around the room. Honestly, at this point, I was kinda had enough and after a few more minutes during the ritual, the feeling faded away. On the third day, I had no more nightmares and didn't see her nor feel her anymore. For precautions, I put the doll in the closet for several months. Nothing happened even after I took it out from the closet.

Then suddenly felt more presences in my house. I later found out there was a portal near my house. I wasn't afraid of them all the time, they were neutral unless you made them cranky. One can mess with electronics even mess with the internet at time, mostly at midnight.  They all seemed to be appear by me though it's probably because I can see them. They can be a bit protective. When I feel down, they'll appear and do give off friendly presences at times.

Furthermore, Donna did left me a little scar. Every time I think of her name, I shrugged even typing her name out makes me feel a bit unsettled. I never told about my experiences of her to my parents because they thought it was all in my head and I'm going crazy. The spirit must've attached itself to me and basically it followed me home. I don't want to see Donna again.