Unexplainable Incidents

Told by FangirlDontjudgeples

Seriously believe my cousin's house is haunted. Don't believe me? Well. That's a shame. I'm gonna tell you a few things that have happened at my cousin's house, so maybe you'll believe me. One time we were just sitting on her couch, her mother there and all. Then, a cup fell from a cabinet. The cabinet was in no way full when we checked, the cabinet had just burst wide open and the cup fell!

I have a couple more at her house. We were sitting in her room one day, when we heard a door slam shut. We were both scared out of our wits and we both sat against her door, almost crying.

Another time is when we did a ghost detector in her house, and one of the ghosts said, "Let's have some fun." Then my ankle seriously started hurting. On our way to my house after that incident, my neck started to hurt really bad and it took THREE days to heal!

This is the last one. We were in her mom's room, watching YouTube, then we heard a door creak, and some footsteps. We hurried to her room because her mom's room doesn't have a door. We should've gone to her brother's room though, if something was seriously there. Her brother has guns and stuff in his room, so we could have defended ourselves.