Chapter 10 ~ Sleep

Even Death has a Heart

All rights reserved.

Copyright © RaddyMaddy 

***

Thomas's POV.

Later that night my eyes shot open when I heard a faint scream, then I felt something snuggling into my chest along with shaking.

I turned my head to see Stephanie baring her hand in my chest, then I heard her sniffing, & her entire body was shaking uncountable. "Stephanie?" I said. Stephanie lifted her head up, her eyes were shiny with tears, her breathing was heavy. "What's wrong my dear?" I said.

Stephanie didn't answer; she started crying, & wrapped her arms around my neck. She sobbed in my shoulder. All I could was rub the top of her hand, & whispered into her ear. "Shhh... It's okay my dear, you're safe, your guardian angel is here. Don't cry..." 

*Sniff* Then Stephanie lifted her head again, & formed that beautiful smile. "There it is..." I said.

"What?" She said as she sniffed.

"That beautiful smile I wanted to see, & I always wanted to that smile of your's... forever." I said while playing around with the curls. Her entire face turned a shade of pink & red. Stephanie just stared at me, but I saw that something was holding her back on what she wanted to do; she couldn't hold it any longer so she leaned close to my face, & placed her soft pink lips onto mine.

But then she quickly backed away. "I-I... I'm sorry..." She said, quickly got out of bed, & was headed for the door. Something inside of me didn't want her to leave so I ran over to her, just before Stephanie could turn the knob I grabbed her wrist, scooped her up bridle style, carried her back to the bed, threw her onto the bed. I came on top of her as she stared at me with surprised.

Stephanie was quiet for a moment, but then held out her arms out, & touched my face. "Thomas... hold me." She said sniffing. I nodded back, leaned in close tile our noses where touching.

Both of our faces were flushed red, but I didn't care. All I wanted is Stephanie to be here with me like this... forever. The place grew quiet. Then I brushed her curly brown hair with my hand & stared at her intently. She gazed at the floor, unable to meet my eyes. Slowly I inched closer to her face until there was no space left & I pressed my lips on her's.

Our lips moved around as use my arms to support me on the bed on either side of her head. I stopped the kiss for a second. "Stephanie." I grunted in a husky voice.

She responded by returning to our kiss. Her body began to get extremely shaky as our lips moved desperately.

Stephanie let out a noise as my lips moved to her jaw & down her neck. She gasped for air. "Thomas, please. I..."

I cut her off when my mouth met her's again. I groaned & I began removing her dress tile she was nothing, but her purple strap-less bra & purple stripped panties. After I threw the dress somewhere on the ground I returned to our kiss, but then Stephanie pushed me away, & spook out of breath. "No..."

"What's wrong? Did I hurt you?" Stephanie shook her head & said.

"As much as I want to make love with you, it's just..." Stephanie was trying to find words to fill, I interrupted her with a peck on the lips.

"I understand... You're scared." I said. Stephanie shot her head to me. I smiled, & said. "I understand, I can wait." Stephanie smiled, & nodded.

"We both laid back in bed with Stephanie's head still laying on my chest. 

"Hear you heartbeat, beat a frantic pace...

And it's not even seven A.M...

You're feeling the rush, of anguish settling...

You cannot help showing them in...

Hurry up then, or you'll fall behind and they will control of you...

And you need to heal, the hurt behind your eyes...

Fickle words drowning your mind...

So...

Sleep, sugar...

Let your dreams flood in, like waves of sweet fire you're safe within...

Sleep, sweety...

Let your floods come rushing in, and carry you over, to a new morning..." 

I sang Stephanie. It was a lullaby that I used to sing to her when she was little, back then when I was her guardian angel. Stephanie's eyes slowly closed, tile they were completely closed.

We held each other in our arms until we both drifted off to sleep.

***

Hey guys RaddyMaddy here,

Sorry that this is a short chapter this time becuz there needed to be more chapters & more stuff between Thomas & Stephanie.

I hope you liked this chapter, it was a love lust thing:) Also look at the picture on our right or on the photo box in ur phone...

Song: "Sleep" By: Poets of the Fall

Comment, follow me, & vote, Vote, VOTE!!!

THX:3