Zing

Amethyst

Enjoying her breakfast with Mavis she felt satisfied. Eyeing the count she took a bite of her Scream Cheese Omelet.  "This is really good," She commented as she watched the Count stare at her frosted lips.

   "Yeah, we should do this more often," Mavis innocently replied while Johnny just smeared ketchup over his breakfast. "I'm glad you enjoying yourself," The Count replied as he eyed her. She could feel his blue eyes examinging her body with intese interest.

 Later on she walked through the dense fog. Enjoying the cool fog as it brushed against her. Dressed in cutoff shorts and a tanktop she instantly felt cool. A nice contrast from the warm flush she had earier this morning, but then having such a lover eye her in such a way.

For some reason when she first saw him, that sudden flash and warmness. It was foreign to her, Mavis had described something similar when she met Johnny .

She called it 'Zing'

"Zing," She said the word out loud. Tasting it she felt curoius and confused. "Could I have Zinged ?" She questioned out loud to herself.

Count Dracula

"Could I have Zinged ?" Amythest questioned herself. Normally he'd say you only zinged once. He had for his wife, Martha. Had he been given a second chance at happiness ? Looking over at the slim but boxum sucubus with her long dark purple hair.

Slender elf ears grafefully stood out. Her slender tail also was charming... and those long slender legs. They were a wet dream.

Two lonely bats crashed in the night...

They felt a Zing, love at first sight.

They knew right then, they would be husband and wife.

For a Zing only happens once in your life.

Your Zing will come, my love... cherish it.

    He remembered his artistic wife's words. Now once again a lonely Count could he find love with this lovely siren ?