Her New Friend and the Count

Amethyst

She had been wondering the courtyard garden when she met Mavis. It turned out that they were perfect as friends.Mainly Mavis was curious about her wings, tail and horns sticking out. Heading inside she explained what she was,"Well I am a Succubus."

"Mavis," A tall handsome man in a silky cape. "Hi Dad, this is my friend Amethyst, she just got here," her new friend explained. "Amethyst, this is my Dad, Count Dracula,"Mavis said. Surprised she said,"Wait your the Count's daughter ?" From her friends reaction this was normal.

Count Dracula

The beautiful winged beauty was named Amethyst. Up closer she looked even more beautiful. Her clothes left little to imagine what was underneath them. "Well by Dracula," the beauty giggled as both she and his daughter walked away. "I hope you enjoy your stay Miss Amethyst," he said smoothly.

As she walked away he could not help but watch. Even her short skirt revealed her long, pale and shapely legs. It was strange, he only saw his wife but now the mysterious beauty caught his eye.

Amethyst

She could feel his eyes on her still. It felt like he was devouring her with his eyes. A blushed formed on her cheeks thinking this. Ducking her head she all most panicked when Mavis asked,"Are you okay ?"

"Ah i'm just a bit warm, I'm okay," she said faintly. It was strange she had a crush on her new friend's Dad and what if he was still married. "So Mavis, when can I meet your Mom ?" she asked. Looking at Mavis's sudden sad face she understood and hugged her friend. Her well endowed chest covered Mavis's face.

"I'm sorry, I did not mean to make you sad," she said. "It's okay, she died when I was little."

After that they went to get some Scream Cheese, Mavis's favorite. She got a room in the giant castle to stay as well.