Itty Bitty

Amethyst

Clad in only a silk teddy and matching thong panties she examined her bathing suite options.  Since her lover had become too busy to give her any attention it was up to her to get it back. It was time she made him hers.

   One of the witch maids seemed to be infatuated with her lord, calling him 'Your Excellency' how it made her bare her fangs. Slap, she felt her long tail hit her bed. "You wont escape me, not with this." A two piece red skimpy bathing suite was held up.

    It barely covered her and it became more transparent when the lacey material became wet. 

Yep, this one is a winner. Smirking at her reflection she sauntered to get her hair ready while using waterproof makeup. Long butterfly-like lashes looked even thicker and lusher. 

Clad in a tiny black robe she slipped it off to settle herself on a lounge chair. Eyes flittered for her prey, the count would pay for leaving her in this horny condition..... there was so much a succubus could handle after all.

   Yes, I'll get him as worked up as I am. Glancing down at her pointing breasts, even after pleasuring herself she was still horny.  A giant dildo did not even work, she frowned. You'd think thrusting down on a 14 inch rubber cock would help her but all it did was make her hornier.

   Only a real cock with cum would do for her horny pussy. 

There he is, she found her prey. Stalking over she snuck from behind. "Count where have you been ?" She wrapped her arms around him and pressed her body tightly against him. "Amethyst ? What's wrong ?"

  Pouting she rubbed her body against him without being obvious. "I need you.  Ever since you stopped coming I've been in pain." At this he led her away from the party. "Are you okay ?" Dracula asked as he examined her.

Count Dracula

Her breasts were pouting from their tiny confines. Her ivory white skin had a flush but he noticed the most was Amethyst's glazed eyes and that she was panting.  "I need you to be rough with me !" She pressed herself against him.

   She forced him down before taking off those scraps of lace. "See ?" She presented her sopping wet pussy that was in a new shade of pink he had never seen before. "Am-" He began before his lover pounded herself on him.

   Moaning from the intense pleasure he could only question how had she become this tight ? "So good, I need more," Amethyst moaned in ecstasy. He could feel her desire running down and dripping on his balls.

Once his Succubus lover was satisfied which had taken hours of rough, hard sex. Never leave a succubus alone ever, he noted. Also do I have any more cum left in my body ? Was all he was able to think about. 

   Really he had never seen such a eager horny cowgirl ever. Amethyst had ridden him raw and demanded everything as she pounded him.

"I feel much better," Amethyst giggled looking refreshed and satisfied. Her young tight body gleamed like it was made of marble. You would not have known she had hard rough sex, save for their mixed cum running down her legs.