Untitled Part 12

Amythst 

She felt sated after literally sucking her Vampire Lover dry. Of course now said lover needed a few days of rest which led her to pleasure herself. As a Succubus she was highly sexual and even after days of constant sex she would still be fresh and ready for more.

   However she had no Harem, only the Count. So she made due. Lying on her bed, her body bare she she touched and pleased herself until she reached her tenth climax.

Skin flushed she contemplated. Her lover was handsome and possessed qualities she would search for in a breeding partner. Of course she'd have to inject the both of them with an intense breeding hormone that had been nicknamed by her race as 'Rutting'. 

   This would be weeks of constant rutting, Something that Dracula needed to rest for. Normally for a Succubus she would have a harem of at least five to more just to make sure the males did not suffer too much.

  Weeks of constant rutting, especially if the males weren't sexual like the Succubus race. While it was pleasurable for the males they were drained almost completely after having the intense need to service their female.

   It made her wonder, while she did 'Zing' as Dracula had explained, she had always expected to have her own harem and eventually breed. Frustrated her tail lashed, her instincts told her that Dracula's offspring were what she wanted.

   She had been feeling the urge but she kept it in check. Rubbing her flat stomach she pictured her future children. Maybe her Count would be strong enough ? Or she would have to do some hunting.