Pregnant

Amethyst

As time went by it became clear Mavis was fine with their relationship. In fact she was still Mavis's friend and called her by her name. She had dreaded the thought of Mavis calling her Mom. An speaking of Mom, she heard the news after a midnight flight Dracula had with his daughter.

    Mavis was pregnant ! 

As time went by the young vampire had become increasingly emotional. Dracula was as well, he was ecstatic about being a Grandfather and that his line would continue. She was sure he pictured a child with black hair and obvious vampire traits. However she worried about how having Johnny's gene would effect the baby.

After all he was the opposite of everything vampire.

"Daddy's girl.. or boy ! Daddy's girl or boy," Johnny sang to Mavis's developed belly. 'I'm hungry again, honey. Can you get me some ice cream with anchovies ?" Mavis asked before Dracula barreled in. 

    "No. no, no, no. You mustiest give in to your cravings. It's not good for the baby." He motioned with his hand and what appeared to be a book. "We must increase your spider intake so he can climb ceilings properly," Dracula read the book.

What to Expect when having a Vampire Baby, she read. "And eat lots bile !" At this the zombie with a tray full of live spiders had a sheep throw up on it. Looking at the green slime she shuddered internally. When she was pregnant she would not be eating anything Sheep Bile related.

  "I love you Dad but we don't know if the kids going to be a vampire. I'd be thrilled if the baby is human just like Johnny," Mavis replied. "'Human' with thousands of years of Dracula genes, not going to happen," Dracula swore dryly.

   Perish the thought, after having just a little bit of human DNA ? She was sure the kid would be a vampire just like his ancestors. I hope my future children don't marry and humans. Vampire would be so much better, she thought to her self.

   Blinking she noticed that Mavis and her Monster Ball Soup was crying.  One of the three balls even ate the metal spoon in a few chomps. "Sorry," it cried.