You're Dating a Succubus ?!

Amethyst

Mavis seemed to be taking this well, She noted hopefully as she took a bite of her salad. The Hunchback's food was certainly nice. "Wait, Drac. You're dating a Succubus ? Nice," Johnny commented before noticing Mavis's look.

  "It's not that I'm not happy with you Dad but..." Mavis struggled to explain how her relationship with Mavis's Dad made her feel weird and maybe grossed out. A Gargoyle passed by the table setting down a dish of Liver in Blanket.

   "This is good," She commented after a try. Looking over at Mavis who pretty much her age. "I know this must be weird but I think your father is my Zing," She tried to explain. "But you can only Zing once and Dad has already zinged," Mavis pointed using her fork as she speared a tentacle.

   "But I have never Zinged until I met your father."

Lunch went by quietly but she could tell Mavis was going to be okay with their relationship. Johnny seemed to be good to as he seemed to be congratulating her Count.

That went well, She clung to her lover before kissing him. "Yes, she did." He did not want to talk about it, instead her Lord was hungry for something else. Pushing her down on her stomach she could feel a hand move her lower half up while the other grabbed her throat.

 She gasped as he rammed himself in her from behind. So big, She gasped and moaned. Feeling full to the brim she bucked her hips. Blanketing her body she could feel his fangs sinking into her throat right as he speared deeply into her womb.

   Lost in ecstasy she lost track of everything. Feelings, sensations and instincts took over her. She became a creature of pure sexual pleasure.

It was hours later did she notice the special mirrors that showed her sleeping lover was still deep inside her as he slept. Licking her lips she tasted a familiar musky taste, she had swallowed her lover's cum. And bathed in it as well, she noted as her body was covered in it as well.

   Moving her legs slightly she could feel more pooling out of her. Vivid images of what happened came. We must have used all the positions and then some.

     She remembered lapping at his balls and then sucking on his cock.