Hello!

I apologize that this isn't a proper update, but I've just wanted to drop in and explain myself.

I adore this story but, I know I can make it better and I need your help. 

1. I know it's a huge part of the story, but Primrose Evans is one big plot hole waiting to happen. 

Why isn't Harry living with her? Was she in a romance with Rabb, who we all know is Regulus Black, and why does Dumbledore think Severus has something to do with it? WHY ARE YOU LETTING PETUNIA AND VERNON ABUSE YOUR NEPHEW? 

If you're all okay with it, I think I'm just going to edit her out of the story unless someone can give me a good reason not to. 

Rip Primrose, maybe one day I'll come back to your story in a spinoff if I ever finish Arabella Black first. 

2. July is a busy time for me, unfortunately, it's also the time I like to write the most. I can't promise any new updates right away but I will make it my mission to edit as fast as I can before the end of the month. 

 If you're willing to be a Beta, someone to help me edit, I'd love the help!  

3. I don't know how British people talk, aside from my knowledge of Doctor Who and UK KItchen Nightmares. If you see something that can be changed to fit the language. don't be afraid to leave me a comment to change it.

4. I'm so absolutely overjoyed that you're all still enjoying the story. Your comments give me life, you're all crazy and I love it, and I love seeing you guys talk about the story!

But please, please don't self-promote in the comments. That's not cool. 

Leave your thoughts in the comments, and don't be afraid to find me on Tumblr to talk about it! The name's commanderstone!

Enjoy your summer and whatever you're reading at the moment!