Chapter Eleven.

Cameron's lips kissed back immediately, almost desperate to keep his mouth on mine. They were exactly like I always thought they would feel like. Soft, Plump and just perfect. They molded to mine in an intensity that was leaving me breathless. My arms wrapped around his neck, any remembrance of my injuries having gone out of the window as I clutched the back of his white expensive shirt in my fists.

Cameron groaned under his breath and held my body to him by gripping my hips. I couldn't help the undeniable feeling of desire that was stirring in my belly. I wanted Cameron, I wanted him now more than I wanted anything else in my life. His kiss was setting not only my lips, but my entire body on fire. And even once the ding of the elevator signaled us to get off, Cameron never once let me go. He instead maneuvered us out of the elevator and to the front door of his apartment.

I don't know how he managed to get us inside of his home and lock the door without breaking lips, but he did. I heard him fling his keys somewhere onto the floor, and when we entered his kitchen he picked me up allowing me to wrap my legs around his waist. He gently set me down onto the counter and I felt a sudden sense of loss when he pulled away from me.

I felt like my mouth was gaping open like a fish, wondering why he so suddenly pulled away from me. "What's wrong?" I asked him as I looked to Cameron who was fishing around in the cabinet behind him. Cameron ignored me and continued looking for something under his sink.

"What's wrong Cameron?"

He finally found what he was looking for, which I now saw was a first-aid kit. "Avery, I would love nothing more than to take you over my counter. But I need to wrap up your hands first" He said placing the kit on the counter beside me and gently pulling my hands out of my lap.

I winced when he cleaned the palms of my hand with an alcohol wipe. He shushed me gently when he saw that it caused me pain. The dirt and dried blood was now gone, and Cameron was wrapping my hands slowly in white medical gauze. It wasn't too tight, and I could easily move my hands around.

"Not too tight is it?" he asked me. I shook my head and looked up at him. He was leaning on either side of me, his palms resting on the counter tops. And I could smell his minty fresh breath fanning the small pieces of hair out of my face. I felt my body growing hotter. Tighter. I wanted him so badly, the small five minute break from kissing only added fuel to my desire.

"They're fine" I said softly reaching up with trembling fingers to touch the collar of his shirt. I nervously played with his lapel before I found myself unbuttoning the first three buttons and stopping myself.

"Don't stop" Cameron whispered, looking down at me with nothing but lust. I nodded slowly and continued to unbutton the rest of them all the way down, until his tanned toned chest was peeking through. My palms were wrapped, but I still let my fingertips gently work their way down his smooth chest. Cameron's body shuddered and leaned into my touch with every stroke of my fingers.

He felt incredible, so smooth and soft. Exactly how I always pictured. I let my fingers stroke through every line of his well defined abs, only to replace my fingers with my lips a few moments later. Cameron groaned as my lips did what my fingers started. I gently kissed and nibbled all the way up to his chest, until I reached his neck. I felt his hands gripping my hips as I softly laid butterfly kisses up his neck.

His hands slowly reached up to my shoulders to pull down my black cardigan, tossing it across the kitchen. I did the same with his white shirt, and once again let my fingers stroke his bare skin. Cameron's lust filled gaze was making it hard to not quickly rip off every piece of clothing between us, but I wanted to enjoy this. I wanted to savor every touch, every taste and bit of passion from this man.